Chapter 3: Enjoy!

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Hi Guys! we're at the cafe..

"Told yah hyungs! This cafe is amazing! I love how they designed my coffee.. So cute!" Niki said.

(When a girl passed by)

"Did you see that girl?" Sunghoon hyung pointing outside..

"Oops! Love at first sight!?"

"I think, she is the one that I dated long time ago.." Sunghoon hyung said while flexing his handsome face.. "Wanna know how to date em'? HAHA just kidding, dating is banned in our group.. But it will end soon.."

".. So, do we need to go at the mall and enjoy!?" -Jay

"yeah!" Sunoo said.

Someone's P.O.V

Did you guys know who am I? HAHA its for you to find out!

Just kidding.. "Its meee Ara.. Choi Ara.. And im heading to the mall with my bestie! Heyy Yoo-ri say hi to the camera!"

"Oh.. hii.."

(Ara is Yoo-ri's best friend that stan Enhypen..)

"HAHA im glad that my best friend's mom say yes when I ask her a permission to take Yoo-ri in a mall!'

"Can you shut your camera off? Im getting Shy.. hehe" Riri said.. I want to call her riri because its cutee!.

"Oops.. Im sorry, its live.. btw.. Bye guys!" Then I shut the recording off.

Jake Sim P.O.V

We are now at the mall, looking for our school supplies.. Im so glad that there is no one that recognize us....

"Enhypen!" All of a sudden.. that voice is still familiar.. all of us looked into him.. Oh! Its Hanbin!

"Ohh.. Hanbin~ah.. long time no seee.."Jay said while smiling

"Congrats on your debut! I'll support you till the end!" Hanbin said with a smiling face..

"By the way.. Are you alone?" Heeseung hyung asked.. The way that he likes to invite Hanbin to be with us..

"Uhmm.. no.. Im with my family and Im touring them.. You know.. we are from Vietnam.." Hanbin said

"Uhmm.. sorry for interrupting.. but.. can I go to the washroom? Jungwon said..

"Isn't it dangerous for an idol to go alone? What if there are fans that wants to see you and attack you with a hug HAHA." -Hanbin..

"I think.. I'll just put my hood and mask on.. Okayyyy bye for a minuteee!".. then jungwon leaves.

•C.R•

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Im running to the cr because my bladder will give up soonnnnn!! But.. I saw a girl.. outside the girl's washroom.. Like waiting for someone? She's so cute! and.. boyish? Uhmm nevermind.. dating is banned.. remember?

________________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•