Chapter 86: Yoo-jung

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

many months passed, Yoo-ri's baby bump is getting bigger.. Its already January 3 2035..

Our house is already finished 2 months ago.. We already got it blessed. Yoo-ri's parents visit us every month or every two weeks to check on us. Chaewon and Sangwon also visited us with my parents..

"I guess we should also buy a new vacuum.. this isn't working anymore.." She said while trying to clean with the vacuum..

"Okay, I will buy another one.. I will just change my clothes" I said and smiled at her.. but before I went to our room..

"I want to come with you too" She pouted..

"But its dangerou-"

"No, I can handle it well.. please.. I dont want to be stuck here again all by myself or any of our friends.." She said with her puppy eyes, I cant resist her..

"Sure.. but promise me, you will be alright huh" I said stroking her hair..

Minutes later, we are ready to go outside the house..

"After I'll bring birth to our child I will plant some plants here in our garden.." She said looking at the medium sized garden outside the house..

"And I will make a treehouse for her" I said..

"Geez Im excited.." She said while entering the car..

We arrived at the mall after a few minutes, before we went to the appliances shop, we decided to eat lunch first. We ate at a Japanese restaurant.

There weren't many people here, just a few like 8 or 7.. We're just eating and talking with each other.. 

"Ah!" Yoo-ri yelled that make all of the people there look at us..

"Jagiya, are you okay?" I asked.. I saw water flowing down her legs.. "Lets go to the hospital.." I said and carried her bridal style..

As I walk outside of the mall, many people were just staring and chatters surrounded the place..

"Excuse please" I said through the crowd..

"Let me help" A boy said and helped me carry Yoo-ri..

I looked at him, did you guess it right?

He's Haruto..

I drove fast as I can because it hurts me seeing Yoo-ri scream in pain. Luckily, Haruto is a trained doctor, after the 10 years of leaving his friend.. he continued to study and became a doctor..

"Here we are" I said and opened the door for the back seats..

Nurses welcomed us and immediately took action..

"It h-hurts" Yoo-ri said still holding her stomach..

"That will be fine" Haruto said to me.. as Yoo-ri is taken away by the nurses....

I and Haruto waited on the outside of the room.. The doctor said that she will gave birth today and its 1 week earlier...

"Is it okay to call the others?" I asked him..

"Why not?" He said resting his back on the wall while standing..

I dialed some of their numbers, and luckily some of them answered.. I also called her parents, theyre important here..

I peeked in the part of the window that isnt covered by the curtain.. I saw tears falling from her eyes..

"Dont worry, its just because it hurts for her" Haruto spoke up..

Minutes later, the others arrived, Obviously happy to see Haruto and also worried for Yoo-ri..

"Jungwon, if something happens on Yoo-ri I'll sue you" Her dad said tearing up..

"Shh, its normal.." Her mom said comforting her dad..

"It feels bad seeing her hurt"

"Dont worry dad, Im sure she will be fine" I said while patting his back..

Hours later, we're all dead serious when we suddenly heard a cry from the inside..

"I-is that the baby?" Karina asked....

"She's alive.." I said tearing up because the baby isnt dead..

I peeked again at the window and saw Yoo-ri exhausted, after that she smiles seeing the baby.. The nurse signaled us that we can come in..

I wore the hospital clothes and went inside with her mom and dad..

"Jagiya" I said while hugging her.. "She looks beautiful just like you" I said and tried to carry the baby..

"That's wrong" Her dad said..

"Well, that's right, youre the one who always got it wrong when youre carrying Chae or Yoo.. " Her mom said tch'ing.. It just made me laugh a little..

"Aww, you cute little girl" I said and pinched her nose..

"Her eyes looks like yours.." Yoo-ri said..

"The lips were yours" I said..

"And the rest are from you, Im so happy" She said, with a faint tone..

"Mrs. Yang, you should take a rest" The nurse said... Yoo-ri automatically fell asleep..

"Mr. Yang, were just going to clean the baby" Another nurse said as I passed her the baby

Hours later, we're now able to give the baby a name..

"Yang Yoo-jung '양 유정' " She said while smiling.. (Yoo-jung is a Korean name trust me:) I just searched for it)

"Glad you came up with that name" I said and chuckled..

"Yoo-jung is so cuteee" Ningning said while booping the baby's nose..

"She really looks like you hyung" Ni-ki said..

"Okay what's this? Another Jungwon? Aaa.. I love herr" Jay hyung said.. "Im curious if my child will be like me or you" Jay hyung said to Quinne noona..

"It will be good if it will look like me" She said and chuckled..

"I just realized, the strawberry and other red things Yoo-ri was craving for... it affected the baby, her cheeks and lips are so red.." Heeseung hyung said..

"Ooh! I just noticed it!" Mariell said..

"She's really good looking.. Aish, someone already beat my  best looking face" Sunghoon hyung left out a sigh..

"Seriously oppa?" Yoo-ri asked him..

"Sorry, I didnt gave him any of his medicine" Ara said and chuckled..

"Eyy, do you think thats how you should treat a handsome boyfriend?" Sunghoon hyung pouted..

"Shh how can you flirt in the hospital?" Heeseung hyung said..

"Youre just jealous" Ni-ki said..

"But Arin is single too!" Heeseung hyung said..

"Well, not today" Arin noona smirked..

"Guess that youre the only single here hyung.. "

"Eww, I hate you all guys.. Yoo-jung come here to your uncleee" Heeseung hyung said with his arms wide open for the baby to hug it..

"Youre so dumb hyung, do you think she will hug you at this age?" Sunoo said and we all laughed..
________________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•