Surprise

|| After school ||

{Y/N Pov}

          Finally it's the end of school. I better hurry and go to our hangout spot before Changbin arrives. I walked out the classroom and walked to our hang out spot where I always wait for him. I pulled out my phone and put in my earphones. I played my playlist and one of my favorite songs came on. I had to sing to it because like, who wouldn't?

" I spend my weekends, tryna get you off my mind again. But I can't make it stop. I'm tryna pretend I'm good, but you can tell. Cause you know me too, you know me too well. You know me too well.~"

{Minho's Pov}

         I was walking out of the back door from the detention room and I heard my favorite song being played somewhere around me. I looked around and I see a girl singing to it. She was pretty good at it. I stood there listening to the melody the girl was singing. I took out my phone then started to record her singing.

" I say "I'm fine", I didn't care that much. But I realized when you hang up, I messed this up.~"

          I saw someone walk up to the girl and I see that it's that Changbin kid. He sits next to her and grabs the left side of her earphones and puts it in his ear. Then I realized that the girl was Y/N-. I walked away as quickly as possible so they won't see me. As soon I got out of their sight I looked at the recording that I took of Y/N.

"Wow, I didn't know Y/N was this pretty while singing. WAIT WHAT MINHO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING-. *sighs* I'll just go home now, Chan and the rest are probably waiting for me... "

          I got up and I put in earphones to listen to my favorite song. I hummed along to the beats while walking back home. I can't stop thinking about it though... Just her singing with the wind blowing her hair a bit. It kinda made my heart flutter...

"*hits self* Stop, you're not supposed to fall in love with someone. You're going to wait for your soulmate. The red strings will connect, I promised myself for it to happen... "

          I kept walking forward and just admire the view of the buildings and the sun slowly going down.

{Changbin Pov}

          I walked out of the school doors and go to mines and Y/N's hangout spot. I saw her sitting there with her earphones in. I can hear her singing from here. It was beautiful, I can listen to it all day long if I could. I walked up to Y/N and sat with her. I took one side of the earphones and put it in my ear to see what she was listening too.

"Ah this song! I see you like the song I recommend to you. See I have good taste in music."

"Oh shut up, we just have similar taste in music."

"Come on, let's go before your brother yells at me for not bringing you back home, and that's scary"

"Haha okay let's go!"

          I stood up and looked at her. She gave me her puppy eyes. I wanted to refuse looking at it because I knew what was going to happen next but it always works on me. The next thing I knew was I was carrying two backpacks... After walking for awhile and chatting about things, we finally reached the front of Y/N's house. We said our goodbyes and she went inside. I then turned around and went to my house which wasn't that far, just like 3 houses down. When I finally reached my house I opened the door and walked in closing it on the way in. As I was taking off my shoes and putting down my backpack, my phone starts to ring. I took my phone out if my pockets and see that it's Y/N. I then answered it while going up the stairs.