Disconnection

|| The next day ||

          Changbin woke up kinda early today because he fell asleep in Y/N's arms after he comforted her.

{Seungmin Pov}

          I was awake making food for myself in the kitchen but then I heard footsteps come down the stairs so I looked and saw Changbin. He gave me that "I'll be on my way" so I just carried on and ate my food. I knew he was going to come back to pick up Y/N anyways so I didn't really care. But I should wake up Y/N so she can go early. I walk out of the kitchen and then make my way up the stairs to began the knocking session for Y/N.
*KNOCK KNOCK 5X* Then I opened the door and pulled the blanket off of her body so she can feel the cold wind coming from outside the room.

"Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS IF YOU DONT WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!"

          She woke up from me screaming and quickly jumped up and went to the bathroom. Haha works like a charm, time to do it to Clarity. I walk to Clarity's room and repeated the same process I did with Y/N.

"CLARITY IF YOU DONT WAKE UP YOULL BE LATE FOR WORKKKKKKK!!!!"

          She stood up and smacked me with one of her big plushies. She then gives me her death stare so then I knew that I was dead. So I ran out there like a cheetah so fast you know. Then I proceed to hurry get ready myself so I can walk with my friends to school.

{Y/N Pov}

          I swear I'mma kill Seungmin, waking me up so early....I put on light make up and then went to go put on a pair of black leggings, a black shirt, and to top it off a white hoodie. I put my hair in a high ponytail with some strands of my hair left out in the front. I quickly got out and went to get my backpack and phone so I can go to school early for once. I went downstairs and ate a piece of the toast Seungmin made earlier.

"I'm going now!!!"

          I open the door and ran to Changbin's house. Changbin was on the side walk with his headphones in so he couldn't hear me sneak up on him. I sneaked to him and then jumped on his back scaring him a bit but at least he caught me.

"AH YAH Y/N YOU'RE TO HEAVY-"

"Hey I'm not that heavy..."

"Tch as if but okay let's go!"

          I jumped off his back and started walking before him. I looked back him, he took off his headphones and to be honest, Changbin looks kinda mature but acts like a kid.I looked back started to skip around and spin around because the weather today just felt amazing.

{Changbin Pov}

          Y/N running around like a child looked so cute, I couldn't resist taking some pictures and videos. Soon after she stopped and turned to me looking pointing at something.

"Binnie can I get ice cream!!!!"

"This early?! It's like only 7:57 am and you want to eat ice cream..."

"Yes..."

          She gave me her puppy eyes again... I wanted some ice cream too so I just bought the 2 scoops in a small bowl for us to share because it's still early. She was so happy I thought my ears were gonna die from her screaming about ice cream. Soon after we finished the ice cream, we reached the school gates. There wasn't a lot of people there yet.

{Third Person Pov}

          The two went to the music room to just hangout and do their things. Changbin ran to one of the chairs and sat down because his legs are tired from walking while Y/N sat in the piano chair and pressed a few notes. Changbin noticed since she was sitting there it would be a perfect moment to practice for music. Changbin quickly grabbed the nearest guitar and played it. Y/N looked at Changbin who was focused on playing the guitar so Y/N joined in with the piano making a sweet but sad melody. They smiled and laughed at how they are so in sync with each other. But then they heard the door open so they turned and it revealed Minho. Y/N rolled her eyes and looked back at Changbin who looked back at Y/N. They ignored his presence and continued to play with the instruments.