Promises

"Hello Y/N."

"What are you doing here Minho..."

          I stare at him in disgust because he is the last person I want to to all to even if he is my soulmate. Why does he have to be here in front of me. Why is he even here...

"Y/N I want to clear some things with you. Why are you avoiding me and acting as if we don't know each other...Y/N look at me and tell me the truth. Your avoiding me because of our incident aren't you."

"Why don't you take care of your actions first before doing them, you don't know how much pain you have caused."

          I quickly tried to close the door but he was too fast and quickly stopped it. He then made it inside of my house, AGAIN! This is legal sir! I rolled my eyes knowing that if I tried to kick him out he'll just find a new way to get in.

"Y/N don't be mad you can't handle me, you're fault it mines."

"Can you just talking about when you need too and just leave. I don't want to talk to you, even if you are my soulmate."

"Well Y/N that's the problem, we were soulmates until earlier today... When we argued and when you lefted everything was turning in my heart. There was a sharp pain coming from there and I just knew the strings disconnected. I know I messed up but I want to start things over again..."

          I just stood there. I didn't know how to reply back. I stared at him as I see tears form in his eyes. He looks lost and hopeless, I couldn't just leave him there. I quickly took his wrist and dragged him to my room without saying anything. I didn't dare to look back to see if he was smiling or not. As we reached my door, I opened it and looked behind me to see if Minho was doing okay. He looked fine so I just looked back and pulled him into my room closing the door. I sat on my bed as he stood up. He stared at me as I stare at him back just waiting for him to start the conversation.

"So Minho, about the soulmate things and us?.."

"Oh yeah so do you remember that time where I broke into your house and we had that talk?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well as I gave you the kiss, the strings connected and the memories in our dreams were coming alive. That's why we were able to see each other when we slept. But I was wondering... Did your dream became a nightmare?"

"Yes-"

"*sighs* this is not how it's supposed to go. Y/N we will forget each other like we never had a story and I don't want to lose you."

          A sharp pain came again and this time it started to hurt more then last time. I guess this is a signal that we only have a bit more time until we are fully erased from each other. To be honest, yes I did like Minho back then and the feelings are still there but...I don't know if I should trust him. I'm pretty sure that he felt the pain too so maybe I should trust him.

"Minho, you felt that too. I don't want to keep hurting you from your mistakes. I know I'm going to break Changbin's promise but it's for the better..."

          I stood up and hugged him thinking it might work.

"I don't know how this soulmate thing works but maybe if we did start over, we'll finally be happy."

{Minho Pov}

          After telling Y/N we can possibly lose each other I felt a pain coming from my chest. Why did it hurt more then the last one... I just stared at Y/N, I didn't care if it hurts. I just want to get her to like me for what I did. I don't want us to drive apart.

"Minho, you felt that too. I don't want to keep hurting you from your mistakes. I know I'm going to break Changbin's promise but it's for the better..."

           I noticed a bit too late that I liked Kim  Y/N. Maybe I was a jerk back then because of my jealous feeling. This time... This time will properly let my feelings out to let Y/N know how I feel.

          I saw her get up and walk towards me. I looked away from her because I felt this warm feeling in my body making me kinda embarrassed but soon I felt arms around my waist. I looked down and was surprised that Y/N had the guts to even hug me, even after all the things I did.

"I don't know how this soulmate thing works but maybe if we did start over, we'll finally be happy."

          I don't know what to say. But all that I do know is that she trust me and I trust her. I had the courage to hug her back. She felt so tiny, it was pretty cute. My legs got tired from standing so I shifted around to sit on her bed with her still in my arms.

"Y/N, I promise I won't hurt you again. If I do just curse me for it. I was crazy back then but I'll change for you. I realized I liked you back then in freshman too but I just pissed the feelings away because I knew it was too real to be true. I couldn't stop thinking about those days we were together. When you would do small things for me, it made my heart flutter for no reason. I'm sorry for the me back then, I'm not like who I act at school. I only act like that because I was afraid that someone would use me like my past soulmate. I don't want to make the same mistake so I promise to treat you properly and not to hurt anyone but those who hurt you, even if it's my friends."

          I stroked her head as I kept talking but when I looked down I saw her sleeping with a small smile on her face. I just laughed a bit hoping she maybe heard me. I lay her on her bed and tuck her in.

"Sweet dreams Y/N, hopefully you'll remember our memories. "

          I looked at her sleep peacefully and just remembered the dreams we had back then of each other even if they were blurry. I quickly kissed her cheek and left her room. I closed her door for some quiet and left her house to go back to my house.
_______________________________________
In the next part: "We meet again..."

1185 words

Hello hello sorry for not posting, I procrastinate a lot and I sometimes don't have any inspiration to write. I'll make it up to you guys soon. Anyways that you for reading my story and just for you guys to know, I appreciate it so much💕.