4

3rd PERSON

Santana manged through her day and meet Marcus . and she ignore her plans with her friends. they walked to the empty house .

Marcus started the conversation , hey popular why are you hanging out with me and not your friends .

Santana replied , i think your cool and wanted to hang . her phones stared ringing it was hunter she declined the call and put her phone on silent . Marcus pulled out a joint .

joints aren't good for you , you know , Santana said looking at the boy .

Marcus light the joint and put it in his mouth .

if joint aren't good for you why did you put want one hmmmm .

Santana rolled her eyes and said it was a stupid idea which i will never do it again .

wanna play truth or dare , santana asked .

Marcus said , ladies first truth or dare .

truth , she replied .

is it true that your dad is really rich . Marcus asked trying to be cocky

santana replied seriously and yeah jealous .

she continued , Marcus truth or dare .

dare , he said confidently

i dare you to not every smoke a joint ever again .

fine two conditions , he said smirking at santana

what that , she said smiling .

you cant smoke and i want your number . he said

fine as soon as she stood she ran out the house and Marcus stood and shouted hey ur number .

i aready put it in , Santana said walking home . Marcus checked his phone and she was right he couldn't stop thinking about her . and watched walk home .

Marcus pov

i started to walk home , and i seen the new girls window open . i climbed up .

hey , i said while chuckling .

what the hell are you doing . ginny asked

saying hi to my new neighbour .

next thing i knew she kissed me and we were having sex .

3rd PERSON

santana went home and opened her messages and found out that hunter liked ginny and they had fun .

she texted them she fell asleep which was a lie . she went in the shower and went to bed .