8

santana's POV

I woke in an room but I noticed it wasn't my room . I sat up and noticed a hoodie on it was Marcus , I couldn't stop smiling . I checked my phone and had to hurry home so I climbed out the window and left him a message on my phone . I could smell waffles my mom was making as I climbed through my window . I went down stairs

hey mom , I said sitting at the table .

hey did you have a good sleep , she said turning around serving waffles . I heard my phone buzz it was Marcus .

where did you get that hoodie , my mom said confused .

I responded with a lie , oh it is hunter I was cold so he gave it to me . my mom put the waffles on my plate I was hungry but I didn't want to eat it because to be popular you need to be skinny . so I put the waffles in the hoodie pocket .

thanks mom they were lovely , I said walking upstairs . I put the waffles in the bin in my bedroom. I had a shower and got ready . I noticed I felt sick and dizzy but I just put that feeling to the side . I walked to school and I noticed the feeling was getting worse I decided to wear Marcus hoodie and a pair of black leggings . I noticed black dots in my eyes and noticed everything spinning . I got to school and walked in the doors and seen Marcus and ginny flirting I was so annoyed I thought we had something . he seen me .

I felt very light headed and I collapsed and everything went black .