6

3rd PERSON

Santana got of her bed and slowly walked to her window she seen Marcus she was relieved . she opened her window and walked towards her bed .

what the hell are you doing here , Santana asked while sitting on her bed .

Marcus responded , I came to see you and I couldn't find you in school .

I didn't feel that well so I went home , Santana said .

the room was silent Santana had no idea what to stay . she just kept thinking about who cute he looked . Santana lent over and kissed him and he didn't pull away and he held her hip while laying her down gently on the bed . he took her shirt off and kisses her neck . until they heard her front door unlocking . Santana quickly jumped apart and checked the time .

shit its my mom she back from work , Santana said rushing around and putting her shirt,

Santana also said , you have to leave before my mom finds out . Santana rushed him out the window as quick as possible .

Marcus shouted , you got game and smirked .

Santana rolled her eyes and knew she was falling in love with that boy but she didn't want to admit it . her mom knocked on the door

hey sweetie , her mom said

her mom also said , how was school .

it was great I have homework to do , Santana said .

okay bye baby , her mom said then shut her door . Santana phone rang it was Rachel she answered

over the phone

hey Santana , there is a party do you wanna come , Rachel asked .

yeah of course , pick me up at 7 then .

Santana got ready and took a bottle of her dad vodka and decided to take it with her . Santana's belly rumbled she was starving but she didn't want to eat she wanted to stay skinny for prom so she doesn't look fat . and Santana knew deeply it was becoming a problem but she just got ready for the party .