7

3rd PERSON

Santana had finally finished getting ready and she heard a car pulling up

santana shouted mom I am going out i'll be back soon . and as quick as that santana ran out the door .

hey girly , Rachel said

hey rach , where is this party anyway and who's party , santana asked .

Rachel replied , its at some girl called Maxine baker .

santana thought to her self omg that's Marcus brother , she didn't want to see Marcus because she wanted to enjoy the night with her friends and no boys so she thought she was try and avoid him . Rachel and santana just chatted and then they finally arrived . they got out the car . and walked in the house .

hey guys , santana said .

thanks for coming , Maxine said smiling .

oh btw I brought a bottle of vodka , I think us all need to do a shot , santana asked .

oh yh good idea , ginny said .

they all took a shot and after 4 more shots and cups of wine santana was falling all over the place . Marcus seen santana falling over . so he walked over to her .

hey you okay , Marcus asked .

santana replied , im doing amazing have I ever told you your really cute .

Marcus chuckled , I think you have had enough to drink tonight . he tried pulling the vodka bottle out her hands .

hey this is mine , santana said .

and you don't need anymore , Marcus replied . he took her upstairs to his bedroom and laid her down .

I am going to get you a glass of water okay , Marcus said .

santana was half asleep . Marcus noticed she was shivering so he found a hoodie and put it on her . he sat at his desk trying not to disturb santana .the party was finally finished everyone left . Maxine walked in Marcus room and seen santana sleeping .

since when are you to close , Maxine whispered .

long story , he said .

Maxine said im going to bed good night

night , Marcus replied . Marcus went downstairs and took the sofa and fell asleep thinking about santana