valentines (part 2) chapter 22

KERI'S POV
"Your the best thing that ever happened to me." A very familiar voice said..
It was a soft voice. Nothing deep and raspy. Soft. It had a strong accent to it. Then I realised who it was. It was leo.
//

The lights dimmed down. So that it the room was completely dark. Almost. But there was only 2 lights. One on Leo. And one on me.

It seemed like a perfect movie moment.

No one in the room watched us. It was only me and him. Him and me.

So this was the reason why he got me to sit at the back. So it was only us.

Hes so perfect and special to me.

I saw a silhouette of Leo walking towards me. The view of him getting clearer and clearer at the second. As soon as I layed my eyes on him, a huge rush of happiness flew threw me.

My heart beated as fast as it can ever go. Butterflies fluttered everywhere. My heart fluttering every second. I felt like everything that mattered to me. Never mattered anymore.

At that moment I knew I was truly madly deeply in love with Leondre Antonio Devries.
//

Leo walked towards me. Smiling brightly. With a little cute blush on his cheeks. His eyes filled with happiness and love.

He finally finished walking towards me and held his hand out. I put my hand in his and stood up.

I wanted to speak but before I could say anything he whispered "ssh". He placed his hands gently on my waist and used one hand to put my hands at the back of his neck.

He leaned in a kissed me softly. Sparks flew. Fireworks exploded. My whole world collapsed into a billion pieces. It felt amazing. His kiss was soft and passionate. It meant a lot. To both him and me. I kissed back with full passion and I moved my hand so one was placed on his cheek.

We pulled apart. He leant in placing our foreheads against each other. I looked in his eyes. He showed me..With his eyes how much he loved me.

"Its impossible to fall in love with a girl so beautiful in such a short amount of time but I just proved that it isn't. I love you keri. Your my world. My light. The source that has the light of happiness in me..except for my bambinos of course." He laughed scratching the back of his neck. "But most of all I just want to say that I love you."

"I love you to leo."

"Happy valentines baby"

"Happy valentines my prince". He sat down after pulling out the chair opposite him too so that I could sit.

We spent the whole day just talking about how much we love each other. How perfect our lives was.

This was officially the best valentines I could ever ask for...
**************
WHOOO
Hiii again.
I loved writing this chapter!
Hope this was goood!
Stay tuned for more loves.
Love you all
~nini xx