next day - chapter 15

Keri's P.O.V
Leo was so sweet. he said we should meet up soon. I've just been thinking about him all day. i got up from my warm and cozy bed and ran for the bathroom to get ready for work. i got out my outfit for today just a casual one direction band tee and some Black skinny jeans. i went downstairs only to see my mum in the kitchen with her back towards me. i Dylan and Kyle sitting At the table eating some pancakes. i went and sat next to them.

"Hey older brother"

"hey lil sis"

"whats up with mum she doesn't seem okay" i whispered to him.

"mummy has a surprise for us Keri" Kyle answered for him.

"really? okay do you want me to go up to her?"

"yeah i think you should go talk to her" Dylan said. i nodded and walked up to mum who was making some pancakes and tea. i went up to her and gave her a hug from the side.

"morning mum are you okay?"

"morning sweetie yeah i just i have a special someone coming over!"

"really? who is it?"

"thats for me to know and you to find out! you'll love them!" she said poking my side dimple and giving me my tea and some pancakes. i smiled and took a seat next to kyle.

"so what'd she say?" Dylan whispered to me.

"apparently i'll love them and they special"

"special eh?" he said winking.

"shut up im saving my heart for someone else"

"who? he better not hurt you or you know whats gona happen" he said seriously.

"yeah yeah whatever"

"oh you got work today?"

"yeah i gotta go soon. shall i drop kyle off or are you?"

"i'll drop him off do you want me to drop you off?"

"okay that'll be great!" he told my mum he's going to drop Kyle off then me then head for college and football practice. you see, he's a footballer but not a professional. he's got trials in 2 weeks to see if hes's capable of proper matches. we got in the car with Kyle at the back and me at the front with Dyls. we first went to my Primary school, Kyles school and Dylan went out to drop him off. he came back in about 5 mins. he satback in the car and sighed.

"Keri?"

"yeah?"

"who do you think mum's bringing home?"

"i dont know but i have a feeling something bad is going to happen"

"me too. if theres a guy.... i'll be the first to kill him if he touches you."

"Dont worry Dyls nothing will happen."

"yeah hopfully, were here now" he stopped the car and i stepped out.

"Bye Dyls cya"

"Bye lil sis dont make too many boys fall for ya" he winked, i rolled my eyes and walked to the cafe. i saw Leo with Charlie standing outside the door.

"Hiiii kerii!" leo said cheerfully. he hugged me tight. i hugged back. it felt like i belonged in his arms. i felt like i didnt need to be anywhere else except his arms. it felt so right. i pulled away from him wanted to keep hugging him.

"hi Kez" Charlie said giving me a brotherly hug. I smiled and asked them if they wanted to come inside.

"guys do you wana come and get something?"

"nah were okay were waiting for someone." charlie said. He spotted a friend and ran upto him. Leo just stayed here.

"sooo keri?"

"yeah?"

"well I was thinking maybe...we could go for lunch maybe after your time here helping out?"

"yeah that would be awesome!" try not to scream Keriane try not to scream.

"great I'll pick you up afterwards yeah?"

"yeah sure"

"bye keri see ya later!" he said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed deep red and walked inside the café smiling like a idiot.

"ooooh someone's in looove" the girl teased.

"shuuut upp!" we all laughed and I continued to work. Lets say the whole day went perfect like heaven....

*******************************

hiiiii im doing a double update because i feel like it so i'll post more and the lunch date with Leo in a while maybe! love you all hope you enjoyed this chapter

xxNINIxx