Chapter 18- ive got a boyfriend

Keri's P.O.V

I woke up with the bright light of the sun shining from my window. i groaned and lay back down on the bed covering my eyes from the sun.

"Rise and shine beautiful. Breakfast is ready" mason winked at my door.

"What are YOU doing here?"

"I came to wake you up. Since your brother went to drop your younger brother off to some football thing..I thought to wake you up"

"Okay..? Erm how did you come in my room?"

"Oh your mum had keys for your room."

I got up and walked over to him.

"Well can you get out of my room?" He came closer, grabbing my hips..slowly pushing away the bangs of my hair away from my face.

"Nope im not leaving Such a hot sexy girl like you on here own" I pushed away from me and yelled In his face,

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"Well your boyfriend doesn't need to know" he smirked walking towards me again. I turned and walked ran downstairs shouting to were my brother was.

"MUM WHERES DYLAN?" I walked into the kitchen to see my mum leaning in to Mason's dad..They looked like they were going to kiss.

"MUM!" I yelled causing her to jump away.she turned red.

"Sweetie hes gone to drop off your brother to his football club he should be-" she was cut off by the sound of my brother screaming that he's home.

"IM HOME!"

"Dylan!" I screamed running to him and hugging him. He saw the worried look on my face and somehow he read my mind and knew something happened with Mason. How can he mind read? Even I can't do that.

"MASON!" He shouted making him walk downstairs. Dylan had a tone in his voice which made him sound like he was warning him.

"Stay down here.." he pointed at me. I nodded wanting a cup of tea but slowly regretting going back to the kitchen. I quietly walked upstairs wanting to hear the conversation.

Dylan's P.O.V

"Stay down here..." I instructed her. She nodded walking to watch tv. I walked upstairs with my fists clutched together tightly and my face bright red with fury.

"MASON!.."

"Yeah," he said coming out of his room. Acting all innocent eh?

"What did I tell you about touching my sister?"

"To make sure she's pleasured while I touch every-" I cut him off my grabbing his collar bashing the back of his head on the wall.

"Now you listen to me..your father might be in love with my..our mum but you ain't touching or talking to her or it will NOT end good for you okay?"

"okay okay I was only kidding"

I glared. If looks could kill, he would've been dead by now.

"Yeah whatever. Don't mess with her. Got the point?" He nodded and went downstairs.

Keri's P.O.V

Dylan turned around only to see me standing there.

"Keri...I told you to stay downstairs" he said with anger in his eyes and his voice raising a little. He's scary when he's angry. His face is red. His eyes arnt the usual blue. Its dark blue. Easy to tell he's angry.

"I just...I wanted to hear what you were talking about..." he noticed how I got scared at raised voice.

"Im sorry its just that I don't want to see my little sister broken. Not after what happened with James. Im never going to forgive that boy" he tensed up thinking of him.

"I-its alright." He smiled a little placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Just promise my sister won't get a boyfriend. I don't want you to be broken"

"Erm...about that. I have a boyfriend." His eyes widened.

"W-what?"
*****************
Hello! Crappy chapter I know. Well I hope you enjoyed it. Love you all. Sorry for mistakes. I'll try to update as soon as I can.
- chocolate princess...Nini *-*