Update and opportunities//PLEASE READ!

Hey, guys!

so I'm back and I posted this on the sequel book but I haven't been on this account since about 2015. I don't know if anyone still reads this book but if anyone does, I'd like to say I've started writing a new romance book which is a lot more realistic than this. The emotions explained in it are based off emotions I've felt. So this isn't a shout out but if anyone is interested then go check it out? 

is my account and the story is where it began. 

The actual reason why I'm posting this update is that this is a story I started a long time ago and a lot has happened since then, I'm going to college/sixth form and I'm a lot more mature than I was. If anyone is willing to take up writing then they can take over this book and the sequel. I'd appreciate it if someone out there who's read the book is okay with continuing it. 

You're allowed to make up the storyline as long as you're happy and you can have this account. I'll check in every now and then to see how it is going and I can answer questions down below or on the other book. 

Please message my new account (

Message me there if you want to take it up or if you have any questions. 

Thanks for reading, I don't really want to let this go because it was successful and it was my past. 

Bye!! xx