chapter 39- Help

My head was pounding.

my stomach was going to burst of hunger.

and my arms hurt.

I woke up in fright looking around me. I tried to move but then realized that I was stuck. my arms tied to a chair, and I was in a dark room surrounded by dust. and some empty bottles in the corner.

"hey sweety," my heart pitched. I knew who it was.

the man who betrayed my family. my father.

"no hello to your daddy?" he whispered. behind me.

"no? okay. i'll just get my men to teach you a lesson" I gulped.

"n-no... I-I..-"

"WHAT?! spit it out!"

"N-nothing"

"thought so. STOP CRYING" I looked down at my lap... he grabbed my ankles and wrists and began taking out the ropes. my wrists were red. more red than they ever have been.

he smirked and within two seconds I fell into a deep darkness with my head making me dizzy.

***************

My body ached.

I shivered. looking down I realized I only had leggings and a old shirt. my scars were fully visible now. I didn't want them to be. I don't want people to know I hurt myself and I starve just too make myself be beautiful.

a boy who looked a little older than me probably 18 came and sat near me. his blue eyes shone in the darkness around me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered letting out a sob.

"why are you sorry?" I said barely speaking. my voice wasn't the usual happy cheerful voice I had, it was low. dark and it showed how frightened I am.

"you'll find out tonight but I just want you to know I'm terribly sorry for hurting you" and then he told me to go take a nap on the bed in the corner. it sounded weird but I did it anyway.

he also told me that he'll get me out of here. I hope Leo's looking for me. I miss him. I miss his cuddles and his sweet kisses and his adorable laugh. and most of all, I miss how happy he makes me and all those butterflies I feel whenever I'm close to him.

and soon,

I fell asleep with the thought of being with Leo again.

*******************

hi everyone! this is like the first part and the second will be up right ever where you'll findout what happens to Keri.

love you all xx

alhena