Chapter 2

You spend the whole flight looking out the window and listen to your playlist. Maybe it is weird, but that’s how you are. If you look into the sky you can let your thoughts go. Especially the nights are your favourite time of the day. You love to look into the sky and watch the stars. Somehow it calms you down and let you think that somewhere everthing will be fine.

The same effect has the music to you. You can lose yourself in the music. It always makes something with your emotions, you don’t know how to explain it, but no matter what you hear, you feel something. Your friends never understand you. They never understand how you could spend so much time with listening to music instead of talking with them. But it is easier to show you emotions in the music.
If you can’t find the right words to express your feelings, there is always a song who can do it. You were never a person who talk too much and trust people easily, but if you trust them you could talk a lot. Friends....there is nothing.

The head too full, the chest too empty. Not a feeling that stays with me for a second. Just this something that keeps pulling me out of my life. You ask how it’s going, I say that I don’t know and how long it stays that way....