Chapter 10

“NO” you scream and woke up. Again a memory. You have the feeling that you can’t breath and tears stream down your face, you can’t controle it. You hear someone knocking on your door. “Y/n are you okay?” you hear Harrys worried voice. You want to tell him that he should go back in his room and that you are fine, but you can’t. You just try to breath. “Y/n?” Harry asks again and opens the door a bit.

He sees you sitting on the bed. Usually you hide this from everyone but you can’t do it now. You just can sit there, shaking, crying and waiting until you can breath. “What happened” Harry asked and come to your bed. He pulls you into his arms and you bury your face on his chest. He let you cry and wait until you calm down. “Everythings is okay, I’m here” he says quietly.

You can’t speak but you can feel that you don’t shake that much anymore and you stopped crying. “I’m sorry” you whisper and you can feel how Harry shakes his head. “I told you, stop apologizing”. He puts a finger under your chin and raise your head softly, so that you have to look into his eyes. You both starring into each others eyes for a while and you can’t break the eye contact.

“I have an Idea” he says and stands up. “Do you want to follow me?” he asks and hold out his hand. You don’t need to think about it and put your hand into his. He pulls you trough the house and let go of your hand when you stand in the living room. “Wait here” he says and dissapeard. After a few minutes he come back, take your hand and pulls you with him. You follow him into his garden and you look at Harry surprised.

“What?” you ask and look at him. “When we were younger, you always said, that looking into the stars calms you down. So I thought we should try it” he says and goes to the blankets which he puts on the floor. You lay down next to him. “You remember this” you ask and observe the stars. “Sure, I could never forget you.....”