》chapter five《

Another odd store.

Well then, this was unexpected.

I woke up in the front of a store with my former best friend, "Lira". Apparently we were hanging around and just spending the day together like best friends did.

It was a store like Walmart, but it was smaller.
When we entered, we were greeted by an old friend I will call "Hazley".
She told us she worked there and was getting paid good.
Good for her.

Then I soon lose track of Lira and explore the rest of the store by myself.
I finish, but ended up getting nothing.

I exit the store and find a van in the parking lot.
The people inside of the van call out to me and ask if I needed a lift.
I agree, but then forgot something. (To which I forgot what it was.)

I exit the van without saying anything and go back inside the store.

I walk and walk and walk until I see a double door and an employee.
He tells something (I also forgot what he said) and left.

I head inside to see a passage way made of metal and surrounded by darkness.
I close the door and head inside to look around. I head to the edge of the passage to see another passage way vase on a blanket leading to a closed door.

I knew what I needed to do.

I ran back a little for a running start and jump to the other passage way.
I landed on the blanket, got the vase and walked outside. It was bright outside to be honest. I for some reason break the vase and left the pieces on the ground. On my right side, there was a tree hanging two sheets. I was about to check them out, but then got a gut feeling to wait and go back inside the door.

I go back inside to see my friend "Mani" and help her out. She went through the same process as I did and went on outside to see the two sheets hanging.

We both opened the sheets and saw a Mars like village waiting to be explored.

But then, I woke up.