》chapter eight《

Hide and seek with high school boys...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

My mother calls out to me as I get out of her car to go inside one of my aunties' house. 
It was a plain family gathering.

I head inside and the first thing I noticed was that the house was twice as big as it actually was, but I said nothing and walked to the living room and kitchen.

After going to the kitchen, I get a plate and a rice cake and sit down to eat.
Weird thing was, I just watched on my phone and did not eat it.

After a few minutes, a random dude comes up to me and asks if he can have the rice cake if I'm not going to eat them.
To which I pass the plate to the person and walk to the dining room.

I sit by the windows and continue watching until I notice two people sitting down in front of me and beside me. 
I look up to see Kita Shinsuke beside me and Suna Rintarou in front of me. (From Haikyuu)

I shrug (TO WHICH I SHOULDN'T HAVE) and continue watching on my phone. 

Kita gets me a plate of food and tells me to eat it.
Like the Kozume I am, I push it away and continued whatever I was watching.
The same thing happens with Suna.

They leave the food aside and get close to my face.

I get embarrassed and run away upstairs. Once I got to the top, I noticed the rooms were gone and there was a large rolled-up carpet on the light of the stairs. 
I go behind the rolled-up carpet and see a girl playing on a PSP/PS Vita.

I ask if I can stay there for a while as I am hiding from two people at the moment and she simply nods her head.
We chat for a bit until Kita and Suna find me.

Kita puts me over his shoulder and walks off, Suna follows behind.

The girl I talked to got up and stared at me as I got dragged away by the two boys.

Then, I wake up.