》chapter one《

◇♢a mysterious school♢◇

I walk into the college looking school I attend with my sister and her boyfriend to the right of me.

I was curious.

This isn't the school I attended from what I know.

It looked to be the size of a middle and high school size near my mother's work.

"I'll pick you up after school." My sister says dropping me off at a place that seems to be a gym.

"Oh, um, okay." I said quietly walking inside of the building.

I look around the inside of the building.

Am I really still at school?

This looks like a kid's palace in my opinion,
or even a roblox obby that actually has in real life logic.

I see a teacher directing kids over to an area while some parents stand up.

I walk over and sit down with the rest of the kids.

I was a bit suspious of the place but I knew I'd get into trouble if I left, so I stayed put.

There were apparently two teachers.

One seemed to be an assistant, another seemed to be an actual teacher.

They explained the kinds of activities they were going to do and the rewards.

The reward was candy. Specifically starbursts.

We had to keep the wrappers in order to save up for making something sweet.

I don't like sweets that much, but from the awes and oohs from the background, I could tell they were going to go all out.

♤Time-skip♤

It was finally the end of the activities and now it was time ti exchange the wrappers for sweets.

I stand behind my past classmate and his mother and look around.

I see my two friends and smile at them. Surprisingly, it didn't take too long for me to be next.

The main teacher smiles at me with an unsettlepung aura.

"Here's your cake!" He says holding out the cake.

It was a came frosted in blue.

I disliked frosting so I decided not to eat it. I headed outside without saying anything and caught up with the rest of the group who was already done with getting their sweets.

I look behind me to see my friend "Anthony" walking behind me. I look right in front of me to see my classmate "Alexia" eating her cake.

I look away for a second and then hear the most crunchiest sound comming from anything and look back to see "Alexia" having a flower growing on her back.

I was beyond terrified.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

İ țhəņ wåķə üp.