Chapter 1 : Where it begins

I remember it like it was yesterday.

   It's 11pm, I hear screaming coming from down stairs. Me being the little four year old I was I jumped out of bed and ran toward the stairs. My 10 year old brother Dillion, and my 14 year old sister Mandy were sitting on the st

airs. I sit down at the top of the steps and listen.

   "How could you do this to the kids and I?!" My mother screams."How could you have an affair?" I hear my mothers sobs. As you know a four year old doesn't really understand what's going on right now.

     "It just happened." My Dad says. My sisters gets up and goes downstairs to get her homework and then comes back up.

     "Me or her?" My Mom says. I hear the door slam shut. I guess I know who he picked. I was so confused and all I wanted was my Mommy and she wasn't here. So I ran down stairs to my Dad. He was calling everywhere looking for her. We ended up finding my Mom the next day and as you may of guessed she filed for a divorce. I ended up staying with my Mom but, my brother and sister lived with my Dad. 

      I remember for the longest time my siblings hated my mom which was so stupid because my dad was the whole reason for all this. It got so bad they wouldn't even go to school. My mom literally had to call the police to escort them to school. Well this is the beginning of many obstacles.