Chapter 3 : Growing Up Too Fast

My first year of school was rough. I wasn't the little girl who got invited to all the birthday parties. I usually ended up being with my mom. My mother and I spent a lot of time together. I mean its absolutely horrible to not have any friends. I did have this on girl who was my bestfriend when I was in preschool but then she moved to North Carolina it was very devasting for me. My mother well she has lots of friends, I always felt bad because I felt like I held her back from them. When my mom did see her friends I was usually with her. It made me grow up a lot. I mean I barely had a childhood, it wasn't my moms fault. It was that it was hard for me to and we didn't really have a lot of money.

_______________________________________

    I remember I used to eat a lot of bad food because it was all we could afford. I gained some weight then. I used to be so skinny then one day bang gone. It sucked people started calling me fat and I started feeling horrible about myself. I was only 6 years old at the time. Can you imagine being six years old and having people call you fat. I mean I wasn't huge but still.. What's next? On this day I found something that haven't done in awhile..singing. Music helped me escape everything.