F I V E

IMOGEN
As I was walking with Kili, we kept poking each other.
Although, suddenly a elf servant said I was needed in the throne room.
I sigh, smiling apologetically at Kili, before lifting up my blue dress, and running down the hall.
I stop running, as I walk into the room.
"My Lady! You have reason with a dwarf.... from a kingdom called Orocarni I think." A maiden sits me in a chair.
I sigh, back to the royalty position. But I am not happy to see those..... creatures.
I hear the clatter of armour, and a man with guards burst into the room.
I look at him unimpressed.
What man puts his hair up high and plaits it?
"My Lord-"
"Lady." A elven guard corrects him.
The man looks up at me. "By my beard... the legends described her looks perfectly... although you are more beautiful by the naked eye." The man winks.
"Flattery won't get you anywhere." I state, looking outside.
"Oh! well then! I am here to talk about land with your oh so gentle heart-"
I look down at him again. "I do not have a gentle heart. Not anymore."
The man's wide smile fades. "Ah... of course."
"And it's because of your kind. Your kin grew war upon my home!" I growl.
"My Lady-"
"You win or you die, that's what your Dwarf Lord Fernenir yelled. You expect me to pay kindness and sympathy for the dwarves of Orocarni? After all, all war does is hurt, and burn, and break." I close my eyes. I saw my younger self watching my parents being tortured and ripped.
"Lady Eärwen, I am sorry for any pain my kin has brought upon you." The dwarf bows.
"I do not know your name, dwarf."
"Bolof." He smiles. Though, I only look at him in disgust. "You may stay, Bolof. But do not talk to me unless it is necessary. You may go."

He walks away, and I sigh.

Slowly, I lift myself into a stance, walking away.

The halls echo with metal. The peace was interuppted by those dwarves.

"Imogen! There you are!" Bofur yells. "Hello Bofur.." I chuckle, fixing up his crooked hat. "Could you sing for us? It's a bit noisy and I think you voice will make it quiet." Bofur grins. "Oh... Okay." I nod, following after him.

I grab my guitar from my room, quickly catching up.

"Aye, You were right Bofur. Sounds like theres a miniture war happening." I tell him, sitting on a broken pillar, playing the tune to a song my Mother made.

"Are you going to Scarborough fair?

Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine

Tell him to make me a cambric shirt
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Without no seam nor needlework
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Tell him to find me an acre of land
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Between the salt water and the sea strand
Then he'll be a true love of mine

Are you going to Scarborough fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
He once was a true love of mine..."

I finish singing the song, looking towards all the dwarves. Courtney squeals. "Yaaaaaaay!"
I smile.

Kili was staring at me, and as my gaze flickered to his, he winked and smiled.

I nod, and stand. "Go to sleep, Company of Thorin Oakenshield. Your journey is not yet at it's end." I say, and walk out.

________

I LIED

NOTHING SAD HAPPENED (YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOU READ FILI AND COURTNEY'S THEME SONG)

BUT

I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR AGES

*CLAPPING NOISES*

YAY ME

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

READ BECAUSE WHY NOT

Thanks! :3