Announcement

Hi!

I'm not sure if anyone actually checks this, or ever would, but I have some news :D

When I first published this in 2015, despite frequently lying about my age (lol), I was actually around 11 years old. I distinctly remember writing this as a distraction to my quickly worsening situation, and it brought me much comfort for a few months. 

Now, in 2021, I've just turned 17 and will be 18 at the end of this year. I've written many little stories here on Wattpad, although I've moved on over to Archive of our Own, which is more commonly known as 'AO3'. There, I publish works from series such as Mo Dao Zu Shi, and Tian Guan Ci FU (MDZS, TGCF) - Chinese BL novels written by an author called MXTX. 

Although, since the beginning of COVID, I've been jumping from interest to interest- trying to fill a gap in my heart, something I was at a loss with. Going back to my mention of the age I was when I published this story, I grew up very quickly under immense stress and never really had the chance to embrace my childhood like many other children at that age did. My transition into my teen years was very rough, and only now am I beginning to really connect with not only my present self,  but my child self also.

I realise now that finishing these stories I wrote, seeing them through to the end was something I had wanted to do for a long time. I have a lot of free time on my hands these days, and after finishing LOTR and The Hobbit again, I decided I would really, really love to rewrite this story. I will be publishing it here and on AO3 most likely- and if anyone who is still reading my works would like to come along for the ride, you are most welcome. 

Figuring out the original storyline will be a task, although I am forcing myself to do this, it will help me heal from my past, and will hopefully bring smiles onto new and old faces.

And, to those who have somehow been here from the beginning- Thank you. I apologise for the delay, but I hope that together we can see where Imogen and Kili go on their journey!

p.s, It might be a little rough as, well, I'm a lesbian, this is a straight fanfiction,, I'm sure you see where I might struggle. And, you know, i might just turn it into a very lovely friendship. Who knows! 

Thank you, and I hope I will live up to this update's words lol