S I X

Imogen

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping.......

And Courtney yelling at me to wake up.
"I'm up! I'm up!" I groan, sitting up. "the dwarves and McDaisies are gone!"Courtney cries.
My face goes serious, as I stand. "They are stupid for doing that, they don't know what is out there..." I sigh. The only path they can take is the Thunder Mountains (as I call them). Thunder battles break out randomly, and the only 'safe' cave there leads to a goblin camp. "We have to help them, Immy! please!" Courtney begs. I pinch the bridge of my nose. "I know. We shall take Valerie." I get up, and head to the washroom.

*minutes later*

Courtney and I ride on Valerie's back, her long black wings spread wide, and her sparkling eyes were like headlights, scanning the area.
Dawn wasn't far. The air brushes against my legs. Though, the sweet breeze was intoxicated by smoke.

My eyes dart around, And pine edge was on fire, with dwarves standing on multiple trees.

I stand on my dragons back, as does Courtney. "Azog." I growl. The cousin of the Urak-hai who murdered my parents.
Courtney grabs the hilt of her daggers, and me my bow.
As if time slowed, The dwarves jumped from tree to tree, desperately trying escape the wargs ripping the tree.
We were up high. An eagle calls and was the only noise I hear before jumping down in front of the company who were hanging around.
My feet landed softly, as my fall was softened by air.
Jillian..

"Azog the Defiler." I mutter.

"Little Imogen Alainn. The Fangorn Princess.... oh! but wait, The Fangorn Kingdom has be destroyed.... so... technically, your nothing, really." Azog smirks.
I aim my bow at him. "Your blood shall stain the soil once more!" I bellow, releasing the arrow. It shoots through his leg, and he lets out a horrific scream, as blood flows down his leg.

The wargs knock down a tree that held all the members of the company, and they hung there.
I look back to see Courtney get hit in the head, falling to the ground.
I scream, covering my mouth in horror. Kili shouts for me to move, but I stand my ground. Blood trickles down Courtney's head.

I grab my sword, charging at Azog. "gah!" I shout, slashing heavily at his chest, where scars marked their place.
He growls, and seats me aside like a annoying bug.

Wheeeee....

Wait, no... don't go insane, Imogen.

Wheeee I can flyyyy!

Oh, damn too late.

My body slams into a rock, and cry out.
"Imogen!!!" Kili yells desperately.

My vision begins to blur, as a figure charges at Azog. 

I lay on my back, blood pooling around my head as I slowly looked around at the fiery battle happening around me.
My left hand rested on my stomach, while the other stretched out beside me.
A moth flaps over to me, and I lift up my right arm weakly.
The moth lands on my finger, and I whisper something. "Eagles." I slowly lose conscious, as the moth flies away. All I hear is the dwarves shouting Thorin's name.. then nothing at all.
Colours swirl in front of my eyes, I got dizzy at every sudden movement.

It was at that moment, that I closed my eyes, relaxing my body to sleep.

_________
End :3
Sorry it took so long and is short :(

I'll update in the next hour or so!!!
Stay tuned for more Imogen x Kili ;)
THANKS AGAIN @Field_Dreamer FOR THE AMAZING TRAILER I CAN'T STOP WATCHING!

REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT HER STORIES, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW HER!
ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR SOME SUPPORT!!!!
THANKS!