Chapter I: The Night Of

"Nadir time to clock out It's 9 o'clock".
"Alright I'm coming"

My name is Nadir Jackson, I'm 24 years old, a single man from the Bahamas. I'm an associate of Champ Sports and a former collegiate athlete. I couldn't make it in the big leagues due to a ACL knee injury.

"What you bout to do NJ, It's Friday night? "

That's Roshanda , she's the manager of the store. She the same age as me, Shanda as they called her in school was part of the popular clique, they had Everything from money to cars. Me, I was the island kid that had the clothing game on fleek. I was clean dreadhead, but even the most prettiest girls wanted the bad boys that sold drugs and rape sheets. She had a guy who's in prison now for assault. Typical bad boy.

"I was going beachside strip club. I heard you get in free before 10."

"Oh I thought you would've headed home as usual on a Friday night. Maybe me and you should hang out sometime."

Shanda has a thing for me even though she into bad boys. I find her very attractive & beautiful.  She is a black woman, with a masters degree. She single which is hard to believe.

I drive down the beachside strip to park. I decided to wear my blue Levi jeans, a black Polo shirt, my Space Jam 11s and black rosary. It's hella pack. I see some of thots from school here and they never changed since.

"Nadir What's up my island brother haven't seen you in like 500 hundred years. How you been? "

That's Danny Rodriguez, he was the Star Wide Receiver on the football team while I was a star in football and basketball. I played Quarterback and Point Guard. I didn't receive the attention like he did even though, I graduated top of my class, while he was at the bottom. He ended up working at a construction, cause he never finish school.

"I been Alright bro,  I see you been doing Good. That's your girl over there? "

"Naw that just a thot I fucked last night and that pussy was dumb wet. The bitch was snorting as she was coming all over me. Aye I'll go grab Nate we can chill by the bar."

As I sit by the bar, I check out my Galaxy phone while I wait for Danny and Nate. They both popped up and we talking, even though I ain't into What they saying.

I step out to the back where they partying in the back of the strip Joint on the beach. All the bad bitches was here from dark skin to red bones. Some of em was out walking to the water with they niggas.

"Hey stranger why you look so lonely?,  you ain't got no female with you?"

I didn't know who this chick was,  she just walked up on me like It's all Good like some of these gold diggin' ass hoez.

"Aye Nadir, don't be messin'  with these chicks man!!!!!! "

Nate being a asshole as usual. This chick was different. She was a coco butter skin girl. She had flower tattoos on both legs. She wore Jordan Royal blue 10s with shorts half way up her upper thigh and a long white tee almost covering up her shorts. She was thicker than a bitch. Thicker than Beyonce,  but thick like Trina or Blac Chyna.

She went down to sit down near the water. She took her shirt off and had on just a blue bikini bra and a tattoo on her rib. I decided to go down and see What's up.

"Excuse me, I never got your name."

"My name is Layla, but you can call me "Candii". Before you say anything , Yea I'm a stripper I may not look like, but I am."

"My name Nadir, but you can call me NJ. I wasn't even thinking that, I thought you was beautiful when you came up to me."

"I did it to joke around and I also thought you was cute."

"Thanks, I think your beautiful. What made you become a stripper? You getting through school?"

"Naw,  a lot of jobs wouldn't take me and this was my last option. My mother understood. I mean at 23 and your mother understands,  It's really crazy."

Layla and I talked for another hour and drunk Mango Ciroc the whole time. As we got to know each other more, I decided to see if she was doing anything afterwards.

"What you doing after the party? "

"I don't know, I told my homegirl I be at her house, but I don't know now."

"Wanna come to my place? "

"Sure."

Layla grabbed my hand like she was my chick and I just met her. We walked through the strip tryna get to my car.

"Aye my boy NJ got em' a girl, I fuck withchu lata'.

As me and Layla kept walking,  she gripped my hand tighter as we walked across the road to my Dodge Challenger. We got in the car and rode off.

I decided to drive through Vero Beach Strip and she enjoyed the ride. Through the whole ride she held my hand and stared out to the lights of the city.

I don't know What this means, but this might be the Night Of Something Interesting.