Chapter V : Big Tymers

I wake up and Nadir still next to me. Last was just like I thought it would be. It's 10 am and Tight Eye needs me to ship the weed from the ship to his place. It won't take me long Maybe Nadir will still be here.
**********
I wake up and notice Layla is gone, probably to do something for her mom. I hear her mom on the phone so I decided to go speak to her.

"Good morning Mrs. Torres. How you doing?"

"I'm fine. So I see you brought my daughter roses and a Teddy bear last night. I'm impressed."

"Thank you."

"Listen all I'm going to tell you is keep my daughter safe and treat her right."

"Yes m'am."

**********
"Aye Candii you right on time, take the keys Monta will follow you to the ship and back."

"Got it."

The shipment we getting is from Jamaica so it might 1.5 million dollars of weed coming in. Gotta be careful drug narcotic officers be snoppin' around a bunch k-9 bitches. Me and Monta reach the ship we see bags and piling in. We put the bags in each and drive off on the backwoods to Tyrone Mansion.

"Nice work you two , my best soldiers around."

"What else you need? "

"Candii I need you to send this off at 11 pm."

Tyrone be stressin' a bitch out. Making me do extra shit. I need this money though, I got $50,000 ridin on this trip. It sucks doing this and being a stripper, but It's the only way for me.

Right now I can only think about the money Nadir gave me. It was the nicest thing ever. Maybe he can get me out of this.

"Mom where is Nadir?"

"He went home sweetie. They called him in for work."

"Oh OK. I miss him."

"Baby I think in my opinion, this boy can help you get in school, so you can leave the strip club business. He seems like a nice young man."

"Mom, Nadir gave me $100,000 for starters.  He said use it to get in school. He even said he'll help me through it."

"Well sweetie do What's best for you."

It's 11 o'clock,  I'm holding this package for 1 buyer Tribe said needed the money. The buyer pulls up and asked for the package in exchange he gives me a note with a message. "3 months from now a shipment of Cocaine will come from Colombia worth 10.2 million dollars."

Oh shit That's alot of Cash, with all that cocaine coming no telling What we can do with that.

***********
It's midnight I ask Layla to come stay over for the weekend. I decided to let her stay with me while she be in school if she decides to do so. Good thing I got promoted to assistant manger.

"Layla come here."

"Yes. "

******
I walk in the living room and see Nadir counting money. He had to have about 3 shoe boxes of money.

"Where all this come from? "

"Saving it over the years, working and selling shoes."

"Wow What you wanna do with it?"

"That's why I called you in here. Listen I know you wanna be in school. So me and your mom talked and it was best for you to stay with me while you in school and I'll help you."

"Why would you wanna help me?"

"Cause I love you, I see so much in you. This money here I want us to spend it together. "

Without hesitation, I jumped in arms and cried in tears. For the first time I felt a purpose in life. Someone, a man, sees so much in me that I couldn't myself. All I feel is him holding me much closer than usual. For once, I can finally  say I fell in love with Nadir Jackson. A real true Big Tymer.