Chapter 12

~~~~~<|-|>~~~~~

~~~~~<|-|>~~~~~

[Y/n] groaned as she entered the mafia base, running her fingers through her hair locks.

-----

1. Hack all the security cams in Miyagi.

-----

[Y/n] pulled out her phone, hacking into the security cams and disabled it before putting her phone away.

-----

2. I enter the mafia and tell Kanemoto that I was late to save Shiro and he was sentenced to death.

-----

[Y/n] knocked on Renjiro's office, earning a signal for her to come in. Renjiro's eyes widened when he saw tears in [Y/n]'s eyes.

"[Y/n]? What's wrong? Where's Shiro?" Renjiro asked. [Y/n] hung her head low, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I-I was too late...I didn't know he got arrested and I was too late..." She sobbed out, making Renjiro's eyes widened once again.

"He's dead."

-----

3. You guys (the MPD) will kill the security guards while I distract Renjiro.

-----

Kageyama peeked out of the wall, seeing the security guards outside the mafia base. He then turned to the police officers, telling them to split up in different directions.

The police officers nodded and went in different directions. The police officers were so quiet that the mafia's security guards didn't even notice them.

The police officers snuck up behind them, covered their mouths so they couldn't make a noise as they tried to fight back. The police officers grabbed their pocket knives that [Y/n] gave them, and sliced their necks.

-----

4. This will be difficult since the mafia members are strong, but I need you all to kill them. I'm pretty sure they'd be in their office since they don't do missions during Sundays.

-----

Kageyama, followed by the police officers, snuck their way through the hallway. Kageyama stopped his tracks and signalled to the officers to go into the offices, and they did.

Meanwhile, Kageyama and Taishiro went together and entered an office, only to see a muscular man with tattoos on his arm inside.

The muscular man and the two policemen locked eyes together before the muscular man then stood up, growling and cracking his knuckles while Kageyama and Taishiro grinned nervously at him, sweat rolling down their heads.

Let's just say it took them almost an hour to kill him. Not to mention 4 police officers went to help them.

-----