nine: london 2018

seoul, south korea. 2:19 am. 

a knock on my door woke me up from my deep sleep. making me annoyed and surprised at the same time. i am tired. so fucking tired from our schedule the previous day and i just slept for like what? an hour? and then here's me hearing someone knocking on my door.

"lali! open up! i have a bad news!" i heard jen unnie yelling at the other side of the door. 

hearing this, i immediately got up from my bed even if my head was pounding like a fucking hammer. my heart was also pounding, nervous at the sudden bad news that i'm about to hear. turning on the lights in my room, my eyes adjusted to the bright light. i turned the door knob. 

"unnie? what is it?" i asked, curious and nervous at the same time. 

"it's about jungkook." she stared at me, as if scanning what my reaction would be. 

"what about him unnie? did something happened? the last time i checked my phone, he didn't reply yet to my text and calls." 

"he was injured, lali. tae texted me saying jungkook injured his foot backstage while they were rehearsing. he also said jk can't perform their dance routine so he will just sit in the stage." 

"oh no. what the hell did he do now?" 

"lali, don't get mad at him. the poor boy's already devastated. you know him, he will drain himself for a performance if it's for their armys." 

i placed my hand on my forehead, closing my eyes thinking what will i do to comfort my love. 

"unnie can you please do me a favor and book the earliest flight we can get this day?" 

"of course, lali. i got you."

"thanks, unnie, i owe you one. oh, and tell tae oppa not to tell Jungkook that i am coming, alright?"

"what do you mean 'you'? i am coming with you, bitch."

"okay, unnie. love you, thank you."

with that, i sat on my bed and took a deep breath before standing up again to proceed to pack my things that i'll use in London. 

the boys are in london for their love yourself tour. knowing jungkook, he must be disappointed in his self for what happened and i want to be there for him during these tough times. i want to be by his side. i want to comfort him. i want him to gain back his strength with me being on his side. i just- i want him to feel at ease just for a bit. i want to ease all the disappointment that he feels right now. 

opening my huge louis vuitton gym bag that jungkook gifted me on my 22nd birthday, i packed all my clothes, skin care products that i'll use for 2 days.