five: d-day

"can you please give me sneak peek of what you're gonna release?"

she gave my lips a quick peck. before she can pull away, i pulled her face back and kissed her again. this kiss got heated, but then she stopped as if remembering her purpose on seducing me like this. 

"please, kookoo..." 

"i promise you, i'll let you fuck me all day today. if you just let me see your music video!"

i sighed and looked at my lovely girlfriend with wide eyes, suddenly feeling horny because of what she said. i looked at her with such hope in my eyes. 

"really, doll?" i said, feeling rewarded already, hell yeah!

"yes koo, really!" she said in my ear, while making her way to sit on top of me.

i was contemplating whether to let her watch our latest mv from our new album 'BE'. i sat there with my boner and thinking, while she was sitting on ME. 

oh mY fUckINg GoSH lALisA MaNObAN 

and YES, i am thinking this through so hard that i forgot my boner but then i got reminded of it when lisa just moved in my thighs. 

"fucking me all day really made you think, huh? wow, jeon, didn't know you're this perverted lil' boy," she looked at me while laughing her ass out. 

w-wait, she fucking fooled me?! 

uh-huh, it really made me think, doll. well, who wouldn't? the way she screams and moans my name every time we fuck, sounds like music to my ears. ugh, of course my boner got harder as if it wasn't that hard already just thinking about us fucking. 

i sighed, the things you do to me, manoban.

"you know what, baby, i almost let you watch it but i changed my mind. wait with armys in youtube instead," i smirked, wiping the laugh off her face 0.01 second flat. 

i stood up still with a smirk on my face living her in the couch, heading to our room here in my apartment and acted like i'm so disappointed with her. 

"WAIT! BABY! I WAS JUST JOKING! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU-"

"HEY LOVE! WAIT UP!"

~ by lalalalisa__j :))

a/n: i honestly don't know what i did here, lol. anyway, this is inspired by OUR LOVELY MANS' LATEST ALBUM, 'BE'. LETS STREAM OUR LIVES OUT ARMLINKS! 

see you in my next one!

please comment some ideas that you want me to make! 

vote juseyo~