three: don't fall in love with me (2)

a/n: sorry guys if i went missing for almost a month. it's 'cause my long time boyfriend and i broke up and i don't know where to begin again. i mean he's a jerk but i still loved him for a long time so please understand guys!! anyways, here we go part 2 of DFILWM! enjoy!!

"okay so you'll minus 1 here so you could find x, is that clear?"

"oh my gosh jeon! you're annoying me!" 

"u-uhh wha-whatt?" i said getting distracted at her beauty. 

oh, yeah. lisa's here and also, yes, i apologized to her already. she's such an angel for helping me with this. she knows how important this is to me so she forgave me. she's a beautiful angel. 

my angel.

her beauty is just out of this world. her doll-like face that i didn't like so much the moment she walked in at the faculty room, her oh-so plump lips that i'll gladly kiss if she wants me to. her big doe brown eyes that gets me every time she looks at me. 

this like the 2nd to the last session i'm gonna have with her before our 2nd quarter exams and i, for sure don't wanna end our sessions, but i'll admit i'm doing much better with my maths now.

"jeon, you keep staring at me, it's annoying. can you please look at what i'm trying to teach you here? i ain't getting paid so don't get your jerk act this time."

ehh?? she's a little bit moody today. wonder what's up?

"why? i like staring at your face more than listening to fucking maths" i mumbled.

"uh- what jeon?"

"nothing, where were we again?"

***

our tutor session ended earlier than usual so i guess i'll treat her to some ice cream place i always go to when i feel sad. 

"okay, jeon. see you this friday at our last session, and remember to review all the lectures i taught you, okay? i'll get going now, i guess that's all."

she said bringing me back to earth and out of my own world. gosh, jungkook why aren't you saying something?  

"-uh, lis actually, do you want ice cream? my treat, of course."

her face lit up like 5 year old girl that's been given a new released barbie doll on a Christmas day. gosh she's so cute, i like her. 

NO, jungkook you don't like her! she's just your tutor okay? and you both have a rule. 

don't fall in love with me.