two: don't fall in love with me

a/n: plot inspiration: a walk to remember (movie) but of course it won't be the same as the movie, i'm gonna make some changes. enjoy reading!

"you're grades are failing Jeon. if you can't comply to my conditions then you also can't play as the basketball team captain this upcoming season." 

here i am at my math teacher's faculty. okay fine, i'll admit i'm going through a rough patch right now and the least that i want right now, is to lose my scholarship to this school. 

"what is it that i have to do? give me any chores or what, i'll do anything to pass your subject in this semester," i desperately said. 

i really don't want to lose my scholarship here. i don't want to add up to the stress that my parents' are experiencing right now. also, i wanna play my last season, it's already my last playing year. why won't they let me slip this time? it's not like i wasn't a good team captain. 

"i'll assign one of my outstanding student be your tutor. the tutoring will last until you can pass my subject on your own," he calmly said.

"that's all?" 

"yeah, do you want another thing to do?"

"uh- of course no, i just wanna ask who is this student?-"

just as i asked my teacher, someone knocked at his door. 

"come in"

when the door opened, there comes a girl with brunette hair, doll-like features in her face and conservative-like clothes??? uh-okay?? she's wearing a long skirt topped with a tank top and a pastel colored cardigan. church girl outfit, i must say.  i've never seen this girl here before at our campus. is she like a transfer student or what? she has this weird aura that i can't point a finger to. 

"jeon, this is lalisa manoban, she will be your tutor until pass my subject this semester." he introduced lisa to me.

"hi, just call me lisa. nice to meet you jeon-?" she said as if asking me to complete my name.

"jeon jungkook, nice to meet you too." 

"okay since you guys know each other now, you may leave my office and manoban, you can start teaching whenever you guys like" 

***

"okay, jeon let me get this straight for you. i will be tutoring you until you pass this subject this semester. we will study at your place every time and most importantly, don't fall in love with me."

he looked at me as if it's the most funny thing he heard in the world. can this guy be fucking serious for once? and now he's laughing, great!

"you're seriously telling me to not fall in love with you? of course i won't! what kind of joke is that? how will i? you're just this church girl who was forced to teach me math because i suck at it. and after i pass of course i'll leave you alone," he said disgustingly.

oh wow, here i am just trying to help him pass this fucking subject now he's here insulting me? i was just trying to be a good person, just wow his ego is- i can't even explain.

"okay that's it, if you don't want my help then go to mr. kim. go ask him to change your tutor. 'cause i won't do it knowing that i'm just a church girl to you. good thing this tutor thing ended before it even began," i said to his face.

before he can even speak, i ran through the hallways to go to my locker to get my things and went straight to my house. 

***

what the hell just happened? she's right. she was just trying to help me. what was i thinking? i blew up my chance to play my last season and keep my scholarship before it even began. i screwed up big time. i ran through the hallways, hoping i would find lisa there standing and was just waiting for me to say sorry. i was wrong. she wasn't there. anyways, who am i to think that she'll wait for me? 

i sighed and just took my car for a drove back home. 

once i parked my car in our garage, i gripped the steering wheel, thinking should i apologize to her tomorrow or not. 

leaving my car before locking it, i headed inside our house. 

i made my decision. 

i'll apologize to her tomorrow at school. 

~ by lalalalisa__j :))

a/n: stay tuned for part two !! 

see you in my next one!

please comment some ideas you want me to make!

vote juseyo~