four: GCF

a/n: so so so sorry for not updating again :(( it's because my online classes started. though i'm not mentally well but here i am. hope you like it!

my mind wandered through the memories me and him made there. the place that holds so much memories to us. the place where we first met, when we made it official. that place was the start and the reason why us happened in the first place.

as the car passes through the streets, i leaned my head against the window of the car thinking what would've happened if we didn't stay strong through all the problems and hardships we've been through.

what could've happened if we let go.

i don't know why i am so emotional this day. maybe because we are going to the place that started all of this. the place that made me fall in love with him.

"lisa, baby?"

"baby..."

"love."

"yes jungoo?"

"we're here."

"okay wait a sec"

he help me get out of the car. he put his arms on my waist guiding me gently while walking. i slipped out of his grip and looked around.

reminiscing the memories we have.

"jungkook, you did all this? what for?"

'cause i don't know what we're celebrating. it's not our anniversary yet, so why on earth would he do all this? 

the place was better than ever. there was a table with a candle lit dinner. plus the night of view was making it more beautiful and wonderful. 

"nothing, i just wanna take you out on a date."

i'm so confused as to why jungkook would do this. as far as i can remember, the both of us have nothing to celebrate YET. 

"come, love. let's eat."

he moved the chair backwards to help me sit. 

i sat on the chair while he sat on his. 

imagine the shock in my face when i saw jimin oppa serving our dinner. when he placed our dinner on our table, he only smiled at me. a teasing smile might i add. of course, i returned it with a smile also. i saw steak on it's own glory looking delicious and scrumptious. 

"what do you think of this set up, love?" he asked, while getting my plate of steak as he exchanged his with mine. his was already cut. 

i gushed over how gentleman he is. he never fails to make my heart flutter. 

"jungkook, i may not know your reason for doing this but i appreciate every bit of this candle lit date that you prepared for us. i love you, thank you."  

i thought the night was over so my mind was already set to us packing our belongings and going home right after we had dinner. 

"love, come on. let's go see this beautiful view," he said, signaling me to come to him. i didn't notice until now that he brought one of his camera. though i didn't know which camera was it since he have many. 

i leaned on the grills to really take in the stunning night view of seoul in front of me while moving my arms up freely to feel the night breeze. just then, i noticed he was pointing his camera towards me. filming what i just did. so i took the chance to pose for him.

ever since we got together, me and jungkook always try our best to record and capture every moment that we have with each other. 

including when we first travelled together. we went to the city of love. 

when we travelled the outskirts of seoul. 

when we went to his hometown in busan.

when we went to thailand to meet my family. 

i laughed and smiled, remembering all those memories we had together. every time i'm looking at him, i can almost imagine what would it be like when we have our own family like my unnies. i mean, i'm almost 30 years old. we've been together since what? since i was 22 years old. can't believe its been 8 years since i've been with the man whom i love the most. 

"baby..."

omo, i almost forgot that jungkook's here with me. 

i turned around, only to find him kneeling on his one knee. holding a freaking ring! tears started to pool my eyes, feeling touched with all this. 

"lisa, we've been together for almost a decade now. you were with me when i injured my foot in london, you were with me when my hyungs and i almost break off the band, you were with me when our fans were disappointed in me, and most importantly, you loved me with all your heart. i can't imagine my life without you. you don't know how much i've been wanting to ask you this. i love you so much and i can't wait to see you walk down in the altar. so, lalisa manoban, will you make me the happiest man alive in the whole wide world by marrying me?"

"of course, i will pabo-yah!"

"i love you, baby."

"i love you, jungoo. always and forever."

all those important events in our life happened at this very place that we always come back to. 

all of these memories, was captured and recorded in the golden closet film.  

~ by lalalalisa__j :))

a/n: hope you like it! 

see you in my next one!

please comment some ideas that you want me to make!

vote juseyo~