1

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Wait for me!" A young Izuku yelled.

"Not gonna happen!" Bakugo replied as he raced through the trees.

"Oh come on Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he tripped over a rock and fell on his face.

Back then I thought the world was an amazing place, "Wait for me Kacchan!" the fact that heros were able to save people amazed me.

'Fear not! Because I am here!'

I used to watch All Might on this old video everyday. It made me want to become a pro hero.

When I finally got my quirk I wasn't able to use it properly, the first time it manifested was when I was hugging my Dad.

He was on his way to work early in the morning, I ran downstairs to hug him feeling the chill in the air.

He knelt down so that it would be easier for me to hug him and as we were about to lock arms I could feel something inside me change, I didn't know what it was so I ignored it and ran at my Dad.

When I looked back up my Dad's arms were freezing off, as a 4 year old child seeing your Dads arms freeze off is terrifying.

I backed away and I could feel tears running down my face.

I begged it to stop and thankfully it did, my Dad had been screaming as his arms slowly melted away leaving behind only his shoulders.

My Mom came rushing down to see what all the screaming was about only to find her son balling his eyes out and her husband missing his arms.

My Dad was rushed to the hospital and the doctors said that there was nothing they could do.

He lost both of his arms that day and was fired from his job a few weeks later. My Mom had to pick up more jobs just to support us.

We moved to a smaller house and sold a lot of our stuff. My Dad got a disability grant from the government to help ease the load on my Mom but even that wasn't enough.

My parents never blamed me for what happened, they still loved me the same but I could tell they didn't know what they were going to do.

My parents decided to send me to live with my Aunt and Uncle in England where I would be looked after.

I didn't want to go but I knew I had to, it was my fault my parents had to lose their house and suffer like this.

It was that day that I decided I was going to become a great hero and help repay my parents for everything they did for me. Even if it meant loosing them for a while.

Thank you for reading! This is my first book ever! I hope that you guys enjoy and I will update as I feel. At the minimum I will update once a week!
495 Words