11

Izuku POV:

The plane finally started landing which was a relief since I've been sitting in this seat for 9 hours straight, in a corset, with a yapping Isabella and air attendants continuously flirting with me. Issy seems to have noticed all the flirting and has been thankfully ordering for me. I just want to get off this plane and get out of this death trap.

The captain spoke on the speaker telling us that we can now exit the plane which was a relief. Issy didn't seem to mind even though she's been in a corset just as long as I have, maybe even longer, but then again she's had to deal with it from a young age.

"Hey Izu, let's get ready to leave." Issy said dragging me towards the bathroom.

"W-what do you mean by 'get ready'?" I asked as we stepped into the large bathroom and shut the door behind us.

"What I mean is that there are going to be a lot of people like reporters and just curious people waiting the arrival of the infamous, 'Rose of the North'. We need to look as presentable as possible." She then turned me around and handed me a change of clothes.

"Whats this for?" I asked taking the bag as Issy started to leave to let me change.

"Just change into it, your clothes are all wrinkled from the flight. You can't enter the country looking like that!" She said closing the door with a loud thud.

Sigh, well let's change then.

The clothes Issy gave me were formal but casual. There was a white undershirt with black suit pants, black dress shoes and..another corset except this time it wasn't blue and gold it was green with small but visible gold designs on it. There were lighter and darker shades of greens curling in a vine / thorn like fashion. It was enchanting, for a lack of other words.

I put on the top, pants and shoes but to put the corset on I again needed assistance from Issy. I opened the door and walked around the room looking for her. I finally found her sitting in the cabin with the captain flirting. More like him flirting with her while she was looking around the cockpit admiring the scenery. She's extremely clever but not the best at confrontation.

But thats not what made me so mad, what made me mad was the fact that the captain was flirting with my 'little sister'. At least thats how I see her. I walked up to her with a unlaced corset and pulled Issy by the wrist towards me.

"And who might you be?" I asked in a menacing voice.

The captain looked surprised and stared at me for 5 seconds straight. After a while it looked like it finally clicked for him as he said the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

"Oh! Your that new staff member? I heard the new flight attendant was gonna be smoking hot, and since your wearing a corset your gay? Even though I'm not into guys I suppose I could do you the favor, I'm really hot and I mean you only live once right?"

This infuriated me. How dare he insult Issy and than me? He will never again see the light that shines so beautifully in Japan ever again. I leant towards him and just then I was pulled out of the room and into the bathroom.

"What was that Issy?" I asked outraged.

"We don't want to course a scene. Besides your corset isn't even laced." She said motioning me to sit in fromt of her on the bathroom floor.

She was right, we didn't meed another scandal and I wasn't even dressed. Lacing up the corset took a while and just when I thought it was all over Issy turns me around and starts applying lip balm and blush to my face. I tried to stop her but she wasn't having it and threatened me until I finally gave in and sat still.

She was finally finished, after fixing my hair for the millionth time, and walked out the plane and into the airport. As we stepped out we were swamped with the paparazzi which got at least one hundred photos. We made it out of the airport with ease thanks to out security team and headed for the car.

It was another white limo with tinted glass and a royal flag at the front. We got in and started the journey to the imperial palace where the Japanese Royal Family was waiting.
__________