9

Izuku POV:

We sat in comfortable silence as the car drove through England and towards the Ilendor manor. The trees were beautiful shades of orange and yellows as autumn was quickly approaching. The drive to Ilendor manor was long and breathtaking, the drive through the town and into the richer part of the country side where all of the noble manors were located was relaxing.

With the town shrinking and the hills, and mountains, rising the manor of the Walker Family got closer and closer with each passing moment. Just as the manor so did the trip to Japan. I've heard many stories of Japan from the lords my Father (Uncle) met with who have journeyed there. They say it is a lot more modern there than it is here and that there are pink trees. Pink trees, I've never seen or heard of anything like it so thats something to look forward to.

The car drives into a forest, surrounding the Walker manor, and into a cave which acts as a natural entrance and the forest as a barrier. Many nobles say that their manors are the most magnificent but I believe that the Ilendor manor is truly the most stunning. Leading up to the manor, and surrounded by forest, is a long driveway/road with a front garden. The garden is full of flowers and fountains, the actual manor is quite large compared to many of the others. It is made of bricks and has moss and vines growing on it, just enough to make it look regal, with a roof made of wood.

Behind the house is another garden with a waterfall, pond and tree house from when I was just a child. The car pulls up and the door is opened for us. We step outside the car and are welcomed by a butler, three maids and two chefs wearing the Ilendor servant uniforms.

The one maid has strawberry blonde hair while the other two both have brown, the butler is an old man with wrinkles and grey hair while the chefs both have hats on. I turn around to give Issy a hand our of the car and lead her inside the manor with the servants making way for us. I lead Issy to the West side of the manor where the bedrooms are located. The halls are not embodied or decorated in the blue and gold Ilendor colors, instead they are decorated in a deep emerald green to match the forest.

"I know where my room is Izu, we've been sleeping for weeks you don't have to guide me." Issy says.

"I know, but I just thought you'd get lost like the first time we came here when we were kids." I teased.

She turned as red as a pepper and pouted, "I thought I told you to forget about that." She said with a huff. "Sorry, not gonna happen." I recoiled. "Get packing we have a long journey to Japan." I said before turning around and heading to my room as I hear the door click shut behind me signaling Issy's gone inside.

𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘂𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻!!
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁:𝟱𝟯𝟱