5

Third POV

Izuku looked around at the bedroom before him. It was absolutely stunning, there was bed in the back middle of the room against a window on a small platform making it stand taller than everything else.

On the right there was a couch in the corner and two doors on either side of the room leading off into the bathroom and the walk in closet. On the left was a desk surrounded by books and a large rug in the middle of everything like an island connecting them all together.

On either side of the bed was a reading nook with a pillowed bench underneath the windows. Izuku took a step forward into the room to get a better look at the amazing place he would be calling home.

"It's amazing." Izuku said with wide eyes.

"I am glad it is to your liking, Young Master." The lady with white hair replied.

"I will give you some time to explore, your garments are in the closet." And with that the lady with white hair walked out and closed the door behind her.

Izuku watched as she walked out and closed the door. He sighed and turned around to his room, it was bigger then his house back home. Izuku was grateful that his Aunt and Uncle were helping him but he had an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

He wasn't sure what it was but he knew that something was wrong. Once he shook the feeling he started to explore more, he went into the bathroom and the closet.

The bathroom was gigantic with a tub ,the size of a jacuzzi, a shower, bigger than his bed at home and a sink across from the toilet. The closet was no different, you couldn't even see the end! There were clothes in all shapes and sizes in every color of the rainbow.

Most of them were suits but other than that the clothes ranged from swim wear to Halloween. He was a little overwhelmed so he decided to go back and sit on his bed. The bed was soft like a cloud in a beautiful blue cover.

'I'll need to ask auntie and uncle if I can change the color to green.' Izuku thought as the door started to open. He looked up and saw a little girl around his age. She was wearing a faded pink dress and a bow in her hair, she had long blonde hair and was holding a teddy.

 She was wearing a faded pink dress and a bow in her hair, she had long blonde hair and was holding a teddy

Pretend she's wearing the stuff.

"H-hello.." She said peeking through the door.

"Who are you?" Izuku asked in a questioning voice.

"M-my name is..Isabella..." She whispered back.

Izuku jumped off his bed onto his feet and walked towards Isabella who was still hiding behind the door.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said with a smile and patted her head that was just lower than his.

Her hair was so soft and silky, he could tell that she looked after it well.

"Your hair is so soft." He mumbled while stroking it.

Her eyes widened and her face went as bright as a tomato, she let go of the door and looked at her feet clutching her stuffed teddy.

"W-what did you s-say?" She stuttered still looking at her feet.

Izuku didn't seem faced by the girl's actions. He simply looked at her and smiled with his eyes closed. The small girl looked up at him even though he wasn't that much taller than her. She saw him smiling and smiled back.

"Would you like to come inside?" He asked the girl that stood half in and half out his door.

"Really? I wouldn't want to intrude." She said looking back down.

Izuku put his hands on her cheeks and brought her face up so that she was looking at him. She turned an even brighter red and her mouth opened a little bit.

"You wouldn't be! I'm inviting you in." Izuku insisted.

"Ok!" She said as she smiled with her eyes closed. Izuku took his hands off her face and grabbed her hand.

She looked at him and they both walked into the room. Isabella walked into the closet and brought out a suit, it was very fancy and plain. She gave it to him and told him to put it on, he took it and walked to the bathroom to get changed.

 She gave it to him and told him to put it on, he took it and walked to the bathroom to get changed

Once he got changed, he walked out and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a small, dashing businessman.

"You look great Izuku!" Isabella said as she saw him look at himself in the mirror.

"Thanks, it's not my style but it looks good." He said as he straightened his tie thing.

"Lets go out!" Isabella shouted as she jumped off the bed she was sitting on.

"Where?" Izuku asked looking at her.

"Around the palace! I've been living here my whole life because my mommy is the Duchess's bestfriend." Isabella said in a happy voice.

"Really? Then that makes us siblings!" Izuku exclaimed running up to Isabella and hugging her.

"W-woah Izuku! I-i can't b-breath.." Isabella stuttered, face turning purple.

"Oh sorry!" Izuku let her go and stepped back with a guilty expression. Isabella composed herself and grabbed his hand.

"It's fine! C'mon let's go look around!" Isabella said as she ran out the room holding Izuku's hand.

"Yeah, let's do this!"

Thanks sorry it's a bit short! To Be Continued..
Word Count: 918