8

Yo! I'm changing the way I set the stories out! Thats all I wanted to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Izuku POV:

'ME? WHY ME?' I screamed in my head as I looked at Issy.

Isabella POV:

I looked over at Izu once I heard my name, he looked back at me and we just stared at each other. 'Shit.'
_______________
Izuku POV:

I'm not sure what just happened. One moment I was sitting in my seat and the next I'm up on stage waiting to receive a document from the principal allowing me out of England. As the principal calls us forward to receive our documents Issy taps me on the shoulder and gives me a, 'What the hell are we going to do?' Look.

I give her an apologetic smile as I lift my hands up to my shoulders in a shrugging manner. I'm called up to receive my document and I take it with a smile. I then walk off the stage through a door that leads outside, there are people standing by regal looking limos. They are white with gold in the shape of spirals all along the sides and the windows are blacked out so that no one can look inside. I assume these were imported from Japan, all of the nice cars are.

I'm standing there in awe as someone grabs my arm and links both of ours together. I look down to see Issy's right arm linked with mine and her left hand holding the front of my arm just below where our arms are linked. She's wearing her 'I am regal, I am bored and I deserve to be here' face.

She usually wears that face and acts like a totally different person when we're outside the palace. Then again she has to, I mean she's the daughter of the Governor of Ilendor. She's not exactly a noble and some people think that she shouldn't be treated as and get all of the perks of one. Especially since the Governor is usually closer to the royal family than any of the nobility and it's no different with us so they're jealous.

She thinks that if she can act like a Noble then she'll be acceptable as one or at least show people that she deserves to be here just as much as they do. Which I totally agree with, the only reason there here is because they were born into nobility, unlike Issy's father. He worked hard to over throw the previous Governor, by being picked by the Royal family, and become a much, much better one. Thanks to Issy's father Ilendor is able to have a much better economy and the Kingdom and it's people are better than ever.

I try and protect Issy the best I can by intimidating people and warning them about messing with her, just like any good 'big brother' should. As we walk towards the limos I can hear more students walking out into one of the many court yards of the school. I turn back to see who else was chosen, there are a few students that I recognize as nobility from the Wisteria Kingdom but the prince is not there which confuses me. They are ranked 6th in England and were given the title Habu.
_______________
England Kingdom ranks
_______________
1. Ilendor-Known for their Beautiful Lands, Title: Chikyu
2. Nethilor-Known for their Art, Title: Ato
3. Zariya-Known for their Cuisine, Title: Ryori
4. Alynthi-Known for their Architecture, Title: Kenchiku
5. Ravaryn-Known for their Carpentry, Title: Mokuzai
6. Wisteria-Known for their Herbalists, Title: Habu
7. Zinambra-Known for their Transportation: Yuso
8. Gantrick-Known for their Beautiful Women, Title: Redisu
9. Aundra-Known for their Clothing, Title: Fuku
10. Tethoris-Known for their Crime, Title: Kiken
_______________
We approach the line of limos, there is a man standing next to them wearing a black suit with a clip board and ear piece. He seems to be talking to someone so Issy and I walk up to stand behind him and wait patiently. He finishes the call and turns around only to be met with two important Nobles, he looks shocked and seems to be at a loss for words.

After a few seconds of this man gawking at us he bows and and turn around to escort us to our limo. It was a beautiful blue, white and gold limo, in the Ilendor colors, and looked different from the other ones. The man stopped at the door and opened it for them to get inside. They both hopped in and waited as the car started to drive away, out of the school and to the Ilendor Manor.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!!
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁:𝟳𝟴𝟴