6

Hi! Just letting everyone know that they did a tour of the palace cause I'm too lazy to think of a floor plan and decor and that shit.

Izuku: 16
Isabella: 16
Todoroki: 17
Bakugo: 17

Izuku POV

Time Skip 11 Years

It's been 11 years since I came to England. It started off great, my aunt and uncle were nice to me and treated me like their own son, I made a friend named Isabella when I was younger and we've been inseparable ever since. But then 2 weeks into my stay my aunt got a call.

It was late at night and I was looking for the kitchen for some water in the long dark hallways when I walked past my aunt and uncles room, I saw my aunt crying into my uncles shoulder by the fireplace, she was balling her eyes out while my uncle was hugging her and stroking her back. Wondering what was wrong, I walked in and asked, "Auntie?"

"I-izuku.." My uncle said with a surprised and concerned look on his face.

"N-nothing hun-n-y..." My aunt stuttered while looking over at me with red, puffy eyes. She looked so sad.

"Why are you crying?" I asked walking closer to them, my uncle bent down so that he was my height and put his hand on my head.

"Listen buddy, we just got a call saying.." My uncle tried to say.

"Your parents are dead!" My aunt shouted at the top of her lungs as she looked down at me, tears streaming down her face and now dripping on the floor.

The world stopped. And then it went black.

I woke up a few hours later in the middle of the next day in the palace hospital quarters. I was surrounded by people, and my aunt and uncle were there too talking to some of the doctors. After they realized I was awake they handed me some water and made me drink some disgusting medicine. They explained that my parents had been on a plane to visit us but there was turbulence and the plane had crashed off the shores of an island leaving no survivors.

As they were telling me this all I did was sit there, emotionless. Once they finished explaining how my parents had died they told me that I wouldn't be able to go to the funeral since they couldn't go. When I asked why they explained that since they were nobility they weren't allowed out of the country without a large amount of guards which they couldn't get at the time.

I nodded, dazed, and told them that I wanted to go to my quarters. They agreed and I started to walk out the room to my quarters with the white haired lady, Rei, following close behind. That night I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was how it was my fault that they were coming to visit. I eventually dosed off and woke up the next morning ready for..

"Izu! Are you coming? We're gonna be late!" Isabella shouted from the hallway.

"Coming! Just finishing up my entry." I answered.

I heard her walk away and finished writing. the world. I then closed my notebook, grabbed my bag on the way out my room and turned into the hallway.

Thanks for reading! Imma post another story soon! Sorry it's so short!
Word count:570