A Tale for Alice end

-Once upon a time, in a forest, full of mystery and magic, there was a kingdom. In this kingdom, there was a king, his queen and their five children: three princesses and two princes. The king's children made him very proud.

The eldest was excellent in military command and already had more victories on the battlefield than his fingers could count. The second was a library rat, reading book after book, sometimes not even sleeping before the book was finished.

The first daughter was a rose about to bloom; everything a girl could be: she was beautiful, sweet, polite; she was known as the most beautiful among the most beautiful, and also as the perfect girl to marry one day. The second daughter was... creative: she imagined a thousand things inside her little head, some called her crazy, they said she had hit her head too hard when she was a baby, and her nickname was Alice, because she always seemed to be in Wonderland.

But the fifth daughter? Um... how to describe her? Maybe, the only one? Who knows? That the king had five sons was no secret to anyone, but the fifth princess... seemed more like something made up than a real person.

-What? Why? - How could she be made up when everyone knew he had five children?

-Haha, calm down angel, I'll get to it.

-....Ok....

-The child, a little embarrassed, got into bed with his stuffed animal and lay down next to his father waiting for him to continue the story.

The other children had had celebrations from the moment they were announced until adulthood, as they sought to conquer their own kingdoms, but the last princess... was not very well known in the kingdom, if anything she was only allowed to pass through the capital, always surrounded by many guards (more than usual), and electronic devices were not allowed near her, talk to her, or in short, anything that would either bring her into contact with other people, or to another part of the world than the capital.

Her life was from the castle to the city and from the city to the castle. But despite having little social contact with people outside the palace, or living a life full of luxuries, she was the sweetest person you would ever meet.

When she could, she would convince the guards and/or the castle employees to bend the rules so that she could either get in touch with her people or find out more about the kingdom itself.

She was not known there for much in particular, she did not possess beauty like the second daughter, military strategy like the first son, was not as intelligent as the second prince, or even imaginative as the penultimate daughter.

She was known as the last daughter, and nothing more; the strange thing was that even if nothing was known about her except that she was "the king's daughter," she drew people to her like a magnet. It was impossible not to be charmed by her, just seeing her smile or hearing her say something was enough to win the love of everyone around.

But, as I said before... she was somewhat unique, an enigmatic girl; so perfect and yet so full of flaws.

She laughed to herself, she talked to the walls, sometimes things around her floated... she was very weird. She had this kind of dark aura, you know? She learned things by herself without teachers or books, and when asked she would say that a friend had told her, even though other children besides her siblings were not allowed inside the palace, and also that she spent almost the whole day in her room.

However, it would be okay if she stopped there, but she didn't; she was curious, adventurous, wanted more... that was her end.

She liked unusual things, like the darkness of the night and the frighteningly magical sounds that came from within the forest surrounding the castle, which most of the inhabitants were afraid of. But things got more serious after a few lessons.