Begning of the end (prelude)

The clink of weapons ringing in the ears, the screams and the complete chaos amidst that violent and desolate environment; there weren't many people there, but it still didn't make the place any safer.

In the distance, the figure of a girl in a dress was visible in the middle of the scarlet sky; her feet were bare and she had a shield and sword in hand; her dress was long and somewhat see-through in the thighs, legs and shoulders and the sleeves were hanging down to them; the model was very beautiful, with shades of beige, red and a light yellow. Her garment was glossy long, going a foot past the knee. The fabric was fine and delicate, looking very expensive, worthy of someone influential.

The girl's hair was long and wavy blue-black. Along with eyes as sharp as the ice of the coldest and most desolate lands. The girl ran barefoot across the battlefield.

I need to find him.

I need to find him before it's too late.

XXXXX, please don't do anything stupid; not now that we've come this far. 

Her voice echoed in my head, as if her thoughts were mine too.

After so much running, she came across two men, a young man aged 16 years and over with long red hair, wearing formal clothes. And beside him a man with long white hair that seemed to float

-Too late, I already made the contract with him. - Said the young man with red hair. - I got tired of this cat and mouse clown; soon, everything here will end soon. - He laughed with a smile of someone who already had a deteriorated mind. - We'll finally be free. AhAahahaAHAHAH.

The girl looked at him apprehensively, and her chest tightened. She knew it was all her fault... She never cared about anyone but herself, she never listened to what her friends told her and now... It was too late...

Not! Not over yet.

-Wait, XXXXX. The young man, with an ugly face, turned to hear what she had to say. - You were right. - The guy's disgusted face changed to a surprised face and as she continued it changed to a sad one as he listened to her. - You were all right. They were right about my parents, right about my stupid plan. And... Right about me.

Tears rolled down her face as she said those words for the last time:

-I'm sorry.

The young man turned away not believing what he had heard. He didn't know how to react. The white-haired man behind him looked nonchalant but somehow content with the whole situation, like someone discovering talent in the pursuit of a new hobby, or discovering the fun in an old joke; but most importantly he looked impatient.

His clothes were black, he had a cover that looked a bit torn and had holes in some parts. His hair was long and completely white. He had long, backward-facing horns, they appeared as if they were spirals on his head. The sclera was completely black and where her pupils should be... There were two strange shapes, the first white and the other yellow, one looked like a crescent moon and the other with a sun design, respectively; these "pupils" appeared every now and then, or it was that or the eye went black all over, and either assumed any other shape the creature wanted...

Whatever it was... It didn't seem like something normal...

- You what? - Asked the confused red haired boy.

- I'm sorry... I never wanted any of this to happen. You were right...

-....

- We shouldn't be in this tantrum; we're not our parents... And I know you want this as much as I do. We can change. It doesn't take a war.