.02

I roll my eyes and shake his hand.

"Sassy." He mumbles, looking at his feet.

"I'm not sassy, I'm just frustrated and late." I say, running my fingers through my hair.

"Late for what?" Calum asks, leaning up against the railing of the elevator.

"A skype meeting thing I don't even want to do." I sigh. I might as well make conversation with him if he's going to keep talking to me.

"Then why are you doing it?" He asks.

"My mom." I say, looking up at the mirrored ceiling.

"Oh." he says.

"Yeah." I say.

"You're from America." he says.

"Yes." I say, nodding my head slowly. "and you're from Australia."

"Yeah, I have an Australian accent." he says. "At least you didn't think I'm Asian."

"You do look Asian. But you're cute." I say. Dang flabbit, coffee making me speak my mind.

"Sorry," I giggle, covering my face with my hands. "I didn't mean to say that."

"It's ok you're cute too." he says, smirking slightly.

All of a sudden the elevator stops, but the doors don't open.

I look at Calum wide eyed. this was my worst fear in fifth grade, getting stuck in an elevator.

"What floor did you want to get off on?" I ask, panicking.

"5." He says casually.

"Me too, and the light says we're on the fifth floor." I say pacing back and forth.

I pull out my phone and dial 112 (that's Australia's 911).

"Chill out just wait a second." Calum says calmly.

"Seriously?" I say covering the speaker with my hand. "Chill out? Chill out? We're stuck in an elevator and all you can say is chill out? You're kidding! This is terrifying! What if we don't get out? What if I die in here? What if I die in here with you?" I say, leaning forward a little bit.

"Hey what's wrong with me? I thought we were friends now." Calum says, crossing his arms.

"No, I was just being nice because you kept talking to me." I say.

The operator person picks up the phone and they tell me they'll be here in three to four hours because their 'busier with other things'.

"Three to four hours?" I say. "what if the rope snaps while you're 'busier with other things' and we die?" I say, thinking of the worst because of my anxiety.

"Ok, thank you." I sigh, sitting down on the floor.

"Great now I'm stuck with you." I say looking up at Calum.

"Only for the next three to four hours." He smirks.

-

Idk if this is good but please bare with me lol thx:)))))