.04

I'm so awkward when someone asks me a question and I don't really know how to react so I just say the first thing that comes to my mind so I don't make myself even more uncomfortable. And that's what just happened.

I wouldn't have minded making out with him, but it caught me off guard and I panicked said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Maybe later." I quickly add, glancing up at him.

"Really?" He asks, moving over to sit beside me.

"I mean, yeah I guess." I say, shrugging.

His phone buzzes and we both look to see who it is.

"Luke?" I ask, reading the name out loud.

"Yeah, he's one of my best mates." Calum says, typing a response. Just as he is about to send it Luke starts calling him.

"No I'm stuck in an elevator." Calum says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I'm just going to have to be late I can't just make myself magically appear out of the elevator."

"Can't you guys just record with out me anyways? We can add me in later."

"Alright bye."

"Record?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah I'm in a band." He says.

"A band? Are you guys big?" I say.

"Yeah, I mean kind of, I guess." He says, shrugging.

"What's y'all's name?" I say pulling up Instagram.

"5 Seconds of Summer." he says, watching me type in their name.

"Kind of big?" I say my eyes widening at how many followers they have. "you have 3.1 million followers!"

"I bet you guys are really good." I say, scrolling through their pictures. "Who's the guy with the colored hair?"

"That's Michael." he says taking my phone from me. "that's Luke, that's Ashton, and that's me."

Calum looked hot in every single picture, and it made me want to rip my hair out.

"What's your Instagram?" Calum says, handing me my phone.

"Oh, no." I say shaking my head. "no, no, no."

"What? Why can't I see your Instagram?" Calum laughed, reaching for my phone.

"Because," I say, turning further away so he couldn't get my phone. "I have a lot of selfies on there-"

"I bet you look hot in all of them." Calum says, interrupting me.

"And I look like a potato in half of them." I say, ignoring his compliment.

"A potato?" He giggled.

He giggled, and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. The way his eyes scrunched up and he smiled really big.

"Yeah." I say nodding my head.

"No you don't." he says, reaching all the way over me, practically hugging my from behind.

I hug my phone to my chest, but he just turns me around.

He gets my hands and pins my arms to the floor on either side of my head.

Our faces are inches away and I feel my stomach get all fuzzy and I know what's about to happen.

"Can I kiss you now?" Calum says.

"Mhm." I mange to hum, nodding my head.

He lowers his head, and presses his lips on mine.

I kiss back, turning my head to deepen the kiss.

"Calum." I whisper against his lips.

He hums back in response.

"I can't feel my arms." I giggle.

"Oh sorry." He laughs.

I roll out from under him and prop my head up on my hands.

"Wait, where's my phone?" I say, looking around.

"Right here." Calum says, not looking up from my phone.

"Hey!" I say, reaching for it but he dodges my hand.

"Done!" Calum says handing me my phone back.

I groan, putting my phone in my back pocket, right when it buzzes. I look at the notification.

'Calumhood has started following you!'

Then again from Twitter.

"Wait how'd you find my twitter?" I say.

"I just looked up the same username." he shrugs.

All of a sudden my phone starts buzzing like crazy.

"Whoa." I say looking at my screen, the endless tweets and follows showing up on my screen.

"Yeah, that's probably gonna continue for the next 3 hours." Calum says.

"Great another thing to annoy me along side you." I say sarcastically.

It's funny how an hour ago I would have meant it.

-

Holy frick I'm really bad at endings soz