Simon & Daphne.

Daphne:
"...more?" I simply put. Truly calmed by his swoonful, romantic approach. What other plausible question was there to be? I had only been given one experience of individual pleasure before here. When I wanted to receive more from him. Simon, that is. I burn for him, as he does me. And that is why I feel dependent for him to tell me-- to show me... more. More than my wildest dreams.

Simon:
I had waited too long for her. I longed for her pure touch of innocence since the first rich touch of her fingertips while admiring the singular dreamy painting. I needed her to feel how I felt about her. Perfect. She had the perfect thoughts, the perfect body, the perfect personality and most importantly, the indeed curiousity. I could tell she wished to know more than what I had told her, quite provocatively, beforehand. But now, she was ready. And so was I. My heart had long burned for her, my sweet Daphne. And she too, burned. Until our friendship fury had ran thin although our fire was wilfully upright and secure as has always been.

Simon slowly caressed Daphnes waist. Leaving her patience in the dark, Daphne turned around for Simon to pull the strings off her corset. He did so with steadiness and ease. He turned her back around steadying her poise. Her lustful eyes gleamed right up at Simons. Leaving him to, rather slowly, amplify his need for her time and time again.

~ Written by Morgan Green.