Nick & Charlie Part 1.

Nick.

N: "That's homophobic, Harry."
H: "Ha. C'mon, mate...?"
N: "And I really don't like you."
N: "...happy birthday." I mumbled, shaking my head in disbelief, almost sprinting to find Charlie, yet again.

To say something to him, at least. Tara Jones and her girlfriend Darcy seemed perfectly content with eachother, and me and Tara used to, like, fancy eachother I'm pretty sure. So why can't me and Charlie be like that? Now that I'm definitely no longer bothering with my so-called friends anymore! Urgh, probably because I'm too much of a wuss. God, if I didn't care what other people thought so much then I'd be alright. I'd be able to find Charlie and kiss him right there and then. But I won't. Not tonight, at least. I don't even know what he'd say to me if I just went up him and said I fancied him. He'd probably just laugh at me or pretend I was joking. But I'm not. I really do like him. It's weird, but I do. That's how it is, I guess. Just... *sigh* I don't know, making it up as I go along?! God, that sounded cheesy...

But anyway, I've managed to look from the staircase banister and see the same room me and Charlie were in before Harry Greene made us move. Random pop music starts playing that I've never heard of and I get lost in the sea of mostly girls moving about on the dance floor. "For God's sake." I mutter, I just want to be with Charlie alone I don't want three different girls try and seduce me whilst drunk. What a nightmare. It gets a bit less crowded, and suddenly I see Tara and Darcy nodding at eachother as if they were preparing for something or other. But then they just kiss. And it's beautiful.... There's rainbow lights flashing and glitter in their hair, they've both got such a huge smile on their faces and it gives me such inspiration. Such love. Tara and Darcy made that decision together and it seems, there's no repercussions from it, which is... blissful, to say the least. Feelings of pride had overwhelmed me and its almost as if I blacked out because next I know I'm in a stuffy room with one of the few people at this party that care about others, who cherish what they have in life; Char.