Killian & Emma.

(09:20^)

Killian
She spoke with a soft tone, "You traded your ship for me?" Looking beautiful and curious with content. I gleaned into her glistening, green eyes quickly being transported into her world of beauty. I could now see how her view of me had changed. She looked so full of hope.

She had just realised that I had actually helped her get home purely for her own benefit. She had just realised that maybe she wasn't alone in this world any longer. And she realised that maybe she can be happy and cherish small milestones and moments in her life without the feelings of regret or remorse.

All I needed to do was confirm these expectations.  "...Aye." I said. Feeling her innocence and sincerity rise. Freeing herself from her own walls she had built up all these years.

Emma
I knew I enjoyed his company. And even if it was hard to admit, he was hard to resist. But I never realised until now how much he cared for me. He might've been flirtatious with me now and again but it's like something inside me finally clicked.

I looked into his dreamy eyes. I could feel his aura and being so close to me. I looked down at his rough, scraggly lips as he answered "...aye." and I bit my lips waiting for him to kiss me or touch me at least. For once, looking at him didn't dishearten me at all. I was ready to go all in.

Emma had craved Hook's touch for too long. She had hidden her lust through her lies all this time. Trying to beat herself up about liking him. But this was the final straw. She couldn't help herself. She couldn't... resist his endeavoured charms. His snarky, boastful attitude always calmed her senses. Especially after their adventurous timeshare, Hook's company and comments always gave her a sense of familiarity. Always made her smirk, at least. She trusted him. And he trusted her. They were hopeful.

Emma gave up she couldn't hold hack any longer. She kissed him. Killian was taken aback but had been waiting long enough to know what to do. He kissed her back with all the might he found in his power. They fought for dominance in eachothers grasp and Killian won, his strength was unbeatable for Emma. She relaxed more as he made out with her tongue and mouth.

She graced her delicate fingers along his torso and then reached around his neck, into his pink, plump cheeks, knowing that he wouldn't hold back at any given moment.

He grazed his one hand through her wavy locks slowly pulling her inwards. He put his soft hand just below Emma's ear and jawline, he moved around his fingers with caution.

~ Written by, Morgan Green.