Chapter 1 part 1 - Where It All Begins

MID 2012

**Kylie's POV**

"mum, can i go out with arriane and kyla? they're doin some shopping later this afternoon..." i asked my mum as i was chopping some onions.

"No. Do your homework first and when you're done doing your homework, do some advance reading. So you could excel in class." she answered me, bluntly. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"But mom! You never even allow me to go out with my friends!" and i felt a tear roll down my cheeks

"are you crying?! i know the you know that i don't like crying babies!"

"Of course not! It's only the onions, they make me cry." she looked at me, still not convinced

"make sure that you better not, because you're gonna be dead if you are" i just continued chopping these onions

"Excuse me, gonna go to the bathroom" i asked for permission

"go" then i ran up the stairs and into my bedroom and cried on my pillow. I decided to take a bath to relieve some stress. While i was taking a bath, i decided to go out without letting my mom know.

After taking a bath, i dressed up, got my purse. then quietly jumped out the window, from the second floor. I landed with a thump. my back hurts and now i cant walk properly.

I called up Ari (arriane).

"Wazzup." she said as she answered the phone

"where should we meet?" i was talking to her while walking in the busy streets of London

"oh, so you're coming now huh, meet me at Nando's in 5, that's where we're eating lunch"

"oh ok, bye" i hung up

while walking, i decided to buy a bottle of water in 7eleven (im not really sure if they have it in London because i dont live there, sorry) because i was getting a little thirsty.

When i entered the 7-eleven, i went straight to the refreshment section. i was only looking for the smallest bottle of water because i didn't really need it 'cause im going to straight to Nando's anyways. But I realized that it was at the top of the shelves so i had to tip toe, but still wasn't able to reach it. Then a man helped me.

"let me help you"

i turned around to thank the man, But i wasn't prepared of what i was about to see.

"Kylie is that you?"