Chapter 4 - Visits and Surprises

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 4 - I Will Not Stop Loving You

Kylie's POV

After i finished eating, i went upstairs to my bedroom.

I opened one of the drawers on my cabinet and got the picture of Laurence. i really really missed him. it felt so bad because he now has a new girlfriend. he didn't keep his promise. at that point, tears were starting to form in my eyes.

then i started sobbing on my pillow. i was getting really really sweaty, so i decided to take a shower. i wasn't able to take a shower a while ago 'cause the incident when i saw my mother with my iPad haha.

so i stripped off my clothes and stpped in the warm, very refreshing shower.

~~after the shower~~

i went to bed, and opened my MacBook Air. I decided to facetime Kyla. So I video called her.

"Wazzup Bitch!" she greeted me. Yes, that's how us, friends greet each other.

"nothing, whore. just cried my eyes out because i really really miss him"

"awwhhh... honey, stop reminding yourself of that son of a bitch. he left you. its time for you to move on"

"I know, I know. But, i really really miss him. i felt so guilty of leaving him there in that shop." I started sobbing on my pillow

"nah, he's not worth it. wanna come over to my house? i'm inviting some friends over here, we're having a party." she asked

"sure. i need to stop my self from remembering him and start forgetting him so maybe a little but of fun will be needed. right?"

"whatever, expecting you here in an hour! bye!"

"bye!" then i hung up.

i got off my bed and went straight to my walk-in closet. i changed my clothes and went downstairs. on my way to the front door my mom saw me from the kitchen and said

"where do you think you're going missy"

"to my friends house."

"just make sure you arrive early ok? love 'ya"

"bye"

as i got out of the house, i saw my dad this time.he just arrived

"where are you goin'?"

"to my friend's house"

"oh. come home early and be safe ok?"

"yes dad. bye."

"bye! love you!"

then i walked in the streets of london on my way to my friends.

***

You could hear the music like 2 blocks away from her house. As soon as I entered the house, the music was just full out blasting through my ears. It was managable, I just don't get why would you put up hours of this. Lights flashing everywhere. Dancing. People drunk. And those wallflowers just looking around having small talk with other wallflowers. I thought the party was just starting. What a start.

I took of my jacket since the temperature was quite high with the number people here. When Kyla said she invited some of out friends, I thought she meant friends in our grade. Not the whole school. I mean seriously, the house is packed. Everywhere you go your personal space bubble is popped.

I made my way through the mass of people dancing and partying to actually get to Kla's room. On my way there, in the dim hallways and rooms, you could see couples doing there business. I wonder why you could see tons of people making out in a party where there are tons of eyes that they know to actually witness it. I mean who wants to see people sucking on each others faces.

Anyways, I finally found Kyla's room at the end of the hallway. At least it was well lit to keep those people away. When I tried turning the knob it won't budge. It was locked. I knocked.

"I'll be there in a minute!"

And so I wait. After a while Kyla came out in a hot pink dress that was a little too short.

"Please tell me you're wearing leggings with that." I complained.

"I am. Of course I am. And even if I didn't, I know you would bug me to wear some while we're partying. So just give me a minute."

I stepped out of the room and waited till she got into some leggings. Once she got dressed, we first headed outside to the pool and barbeque. As soon as we stepped outside, people were attempting to skinny dip.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah! Tyler, honey! Yeah, and your friend too. A little too less clothing. Put some on please. You're trying to permanently blind everyone's eyes."

Tyler, I assumed, and his friend, shamelessly got out of the pool and put on some clothes. At least this party was decent. Kind of. I look at Kyla and her eyes were roaming the porch. As if trying to look for someone. When she finally stopped her eyes widened with excitement and she turned to me.

"Kylie, I want you to meet someone!" she said excited.

"kylie?" a man asked me.

oh no.