Surprise party (2)

(F/B)= Favorite band

(F/M)= Favorite movie

(F/S)= Favorite store

(F/CT)= Favorite cartoon

•×• Hiro's POV •×•

"What's the matter?" I bit my lip. "Well... I want to ask a question..." I said. "About what?" She asked. "... About (Y/N)." I managed to say. She chuckled. "Bring it on."

I inhaled and exhaled. "Okay. Um... what does she like?" I asked. "Well... she likes a band called (F/B), her favorite movie is (F/M), she really likes to use hoodies, jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers, I don't know why; she loves to go to to (F/S)..." I hummed, taking notes on my head. I really want to give her the perfect gift! But, why am I even worrying? Gah, stop and pay attention. "... Um, she likes robots, and her favorite cartoon is (F/CT)..." And she went on and on for 10 minutes.

When she finished talking and I reminding everything on my head, we said our goodbyes and hung up. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. "Aunt Cass?" I yelled. "What?" "I'm going to the mall!" "Okay, be careful!" Then I walked out through the glass door.

While walking, I bumped every here and there. "Why is this place so packed?" I got so lost in thought that I bumped into a girl and we fell to the floor. "Oof!" We both said. I groaned as I sat up. I looked at the girl. She was around 5 feet tall. She had medium-length straight dark brown hair with a blond streak (that I think is unnatural). She wore a black T-shirt with a profanity on it, a black and gray stripped hoodie with its sleeves rolled up to her elbows, ripped jeans and black sneakers.

She sat up and ran a gloved hand through her hair. She looked at me and examined me. Then we had like a staring contest, ignoring the fact that a barely big group of people were looking at us. I sat up and offered her a hand. "Sorry." I said. She lowered my hand and sat up. "Don't be, dude." She said, hitting her jeans to get the dust off of her. "The name's Dakota Snowflake. You can call me Dakota or Snowy." She raised her hand to me to shake.

I shook it. "My name is Hiro Hamada. Nice to meet you." I smiled. She smirked. "So, Hiro... Where are you heading to?" She put her hands on her jeans' pockets. "I was heading to the mall." "Hm... Do you wanna go with me?" She looked at me with her intimidating dark brown eyes of hers. "S-sure." I said. I began to walk when... "Hey!" I turned back. She sat on a motorcycle, preparing herself. "Where are you going?" "O-oh! Sorry." I walked to her. "Uh..." I said. "Just sit at the back, it's not hard." She said.

I did as she said. "Here." She said. She threw me a black helmet with some cool ice paintings on it. "Where's your helmet?" I asked. "Pfft! Helmet?" She said, grabbing the handlebars. She leaned forward. "I don't need one..." She mumbled. "What?" I clipped my helmet. Just as I did that she began to speed off. I yelped, grabbing on her, accidentally grabbing one of her boobs. I jerked my hand saying "Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry..." over and over again.

She laughed hard at that. 'How is that she doesn't even care?' I said with a blushing face. "So..." I started, breaking the silence. "How old are you?" "14. I suppose you are too?" I stayed silent, then I realised her question. "Oh, yeah!" I said. "But, I thought you were older." "Everyone says that." Then unexpectedly she let go of the handlebars. "What are you doing?!" I screamed. "Don't worry, bro. I got this." She put her feet up and began to drive with them.

I stayed silent, with a blank face. She rummaged into her pocket, then she pulled out her phone. She put an ear bud on her ear and played music, then she hummed at the compass of the song while grabbing the handlebars. I recognized some of the songs as 'If I'm James Dean, then you're Audrey Hepburn', 'Seize the day', 'Knives and pens' and... One Direction? How someone like her can like One Direction?