New friend

°-° Your POV °-°

"Um... what's your... name?" I asked him.

"Hiro." He said. "Hiro Hamada". He smiled. "And yours?"

"(Y/N)." I replied. "Cute name." He said to me, smiling. I felt my cheeks burn, and put my blanket over my head. 'Why am I blushing a lot lately?!' I screamed in my mind. I heard a chair being dragged. I got the blanket off of my head. He was beside me.

"So... how did you brought me here?" "A friend of mine helped me." "Oh..." "Let me introduce him to you". He got up, went to the door and opened it. "Baymax, c'mere". He got out of the way and then, a giant robot (that I think it's Baymax) that looked like a marshmallow was trying to get in the room. Hiro sighed and pushed Baymax out.

I just kept watching the robot, he had a small circle (like something that could open) on the left side of his chest. He was white and had an expressionless face. He looked so cute!

Hiro was pushing Baymax in, but he wouldn't get inside. Baymax lifted his arms in front of him and he finally entered, but since Hiro was pushing him, he fell face first on the ground.

I laughed hard, whilst he brushed the 'dirt' out of his clothes, his face red of embarrassment, he approached to where the chair was and sat, covering his face with his hands and his elbows on his legs.

I stopped laughing and looked at Baymax. I think he was waiting for me to stop laughing.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N)." "Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion." Said Baymax, lifting his hand and moving it in sign of greeting. "You have fallen." He said, directing his gaze to Hiro. Hiro got his hands out of his face and looked at Baymax "You think?" "On a scale of 1 to 10. How would you rate your pain?" Baymax said, showing in a screen, on his stomach, 10 faces with a number underneath them. "Uh, a zero? I-I'm okay. Really." Hiro replied. "Does it hurt when I touch it?" Baymax asked, bringing his finger to Hiro's knees. "Ehehehe, that's okay. No-no touching. I-I'm fine!" He was pushing Baymax away, but he was only walking back to him trying to touch him.

I was sitting on the bed, with a confused face, watching how they where pushing each other. A few seconds later I cleared my throat, catching their attention.

"Sorry." Hiro said, standing a few inches away from Baymax. "Don't be, I just didn't want you guys to break something." I said smiling. "Do you feel better?" He asked me. "Yeah, a little. It still hurts a bit when I move." I said, shifting a little "Oh." He said, glancing at the side. "And, when can I get out of here?" "Like in a week." I looked at him, with a confused face "Just a week? I thought it would be more time. Since that cut had to be pretty deep." "Well, you were out for 10 days so..." "And how do you know?" I asked, curious. "Eh... I-I have been visiting you since the fire..." He said, trailing off, with a pale blush spreading on his cheeks.

I blushed a little.

'He's been visiting me? And for 10 days?'

A faint smiled spread across my face. "Thanks for worrying." He returned the smile. "No problem".

Since then, Hiro has been hanging with me all the week. He said hi, we talked, and then he talked about his brother and friends. Then he babbled about his robots and inventions, and all those things, in my perspective, were interesting.

I think I made a new friend.