Her scary father

•×• Hiro's POV •×•

(Y/N) finally got out of the hospital. The doctor said that she healed well, but she needs to take care of herself and drink some weird blue pills.

When she finished changing in the restroom, we went outside the hospital's entrance to see my friends, who weren't there. I sighed, annoyed, since we agreed to meet here.

I took out my phone and turned it on, there was nothing to do than call them. After unlocking it, I saw I had a message. I opened it and it said:

Hey, Hiro!
We couldn't make it to the hospital, so we decided we could meet at your aunt's café.
See ya later~

~Honey Lemon, Gogo, Wasabi, Fred x

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I turned my gaze to (Y/N), who sat in a nearby bench. I walked to her and said "We need to go to my aunt's café, they're waiting there." "But-" She interrupted herself, making a thinking face. "And my parents?" "I don't know..."

Just as I said that, we heard a car coming near, we looked at the sides and there was a white mini van pulling over at the sidewalk.

"(Y/N)!" A woman that was starting her 30's came out of the car and ran to the girl beside me. "Mom!" She said, but since she can't run, she walked a few steps closer to her mom. "Finally you got out of the hospital. Are you okay? Are you hungry? Hot? Cold? Something?" Said her mother, inspecting every part of her body.

"I-I'm okay." Said (Y/N) trying to get her mother's hands off of her, but she wouldn't let go. "Mom. Please. Stop. Mom. Stop. Mom!" (Y/N) demanded grabbing her mother's hands. "Stop now, (Y/M/N). She's okay." Said a man, grabbing her shoulder lightly. "I know, honey. It's just I have been really worried." Said (Y/N)'s mom, crossing her arms gently.

I just stood there, watching the three interact. I looked at my surroundings, everything but them, while I moved myself back and forth.

"Oh yeah, mom, dad, he is Hiro. Hiro, she's my mom, (Y/M/N), and dad, (Y/M/N)." (Y/N) introduced us. "Hi." "Hello." We shook our hands and went for her dad, who shot me a glare and shook my hand. I'm going to say that it hurt. "Is he your boyfriend?" (Y/N)'s mom said, smiling. I felt my cheeks burn and turned to (Y/N), she had all her face painted a crimson red.

"M-mom!" (Y/N) screamed, grabbing and dragging her by the hand to a place where we can't hear them. Her dad turned to me and I looked away, acting like I didn't notice he was staring at me. "You're just a friend, right?" He asked me. "Y-yes, sir. Just a friend. Nothing more." I stuttered in response. "Hope it's true. I don't want my daughter dating a criminal." I widened my eyes and he looked at me in the eyes, trying to look deeper in my soul. "I've heard of you and your 'tiny fighting robots', Hiro".

'He knows I fight?!' I thought. 'But... how?...'

"I bet you're asking yourself how I know that, don't you? Well, guess what?" He came closer to my face, and my scaredy instincts made me take a step back. "I'm a police officer." He grinned maliciously. "Good luck not being caught. Again." He returned to his original position and stood there like nothing happened.

I was paralyzed, the color in my face drained. He can arrest me. Probably he would never let me go. I looked at the right, watching that (Y/N) and her mom were getting closer. Fast, I stood firmly before they saw me standing in a strange position.

"Hiro?" Asked (Y/N). I turned to her and saw that she had a worried expression. "You're shaking, and pale. Something's wrong?" "N-no, nothing, I'm okay." I said with my voice shaking. I looked at the clock. 2:37. We were going to be there at 2:30.

"(Y/N), we are late." I whispered to her. She looked at me and nodded. "We have to go." She directed her gaze to her parents. "Where are you going?" Asked her mom. "I'm going to meet his friends at a café." Her mom looked at her husband, who was watching me intensely. I felt chills running down my spine. "Okay." He said "You can go".

(Y/N) smiled and hugged her parents. "Thank you". Her parents returned the hug. Watching those three hug made me feel nostalgic. Tears piled in my eyes. (Y/N) broke the hug and ran to me, yelling them goodbye. She turned her gaze to me. "Hiro, you're crying. What's wrong?" I looked at her and smiled, wiping the tears away that were already running down my cheeks. "Nothing. I'm fine." I said, smiling faintly.

(Y/N) looked at me. Then she hugged me. I was surprised by the hug, but I returned it as quickly as possible. "When something's wrong and you need help, I'm always here for you." (Y/N) said while breaking the hug. I smiled to her again. "Okay".